~Chapter 2: [Edited]~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

I felt so bloated after dinner that I felt like giving birth. It was a depressive feeling that I wanted to remove out of my systems immediately. I persevered and used up all my energy to walk up the stairs, and ended up struggling to take in every step. It finally took me a good minute or two to reach my dorm, my stomach shaking off a bit of my dinner, making me feel so much better. I entered the room to find all five girls laying on their bunks, some groaning from the bloated feeling, some that had just given up and called it a day, and some who are still the energetic person they are. I don't understand the logic of why we needed to finish all the time when there's already so much on our plate.

In the last couple of hours before our supposed curfew each of us suggested on a game to play. A lot of well known board games and get to know you games but what was most memorable was the fact that I wasted to an hour or two of my voice explaining how to play the card game thirteen, with the added confusion of everybody but it eventually worked well... I hoped. It was fun getting to know all five of the crackheads in my dorms, they were so energetic and welcoming I started to feel more comfortable around each of the girls. We opened up a lot amd getting to know one another better but then again, everyone already knew each other except me as the new girl. It was now 10:30, the time we were supposed to clean up and be in bed. Despite nobody wanting to leave their space, they gave up and had to do what they were told.

'Anyone gonna brush their teeth now? Don't really wanted to go on my own.' I ask, everyone in the room started to groan, giving off no energy whatsoever to sit up nor even walk.

'Sure I'll go with you Hyejoo. Oi bitches get up let's go hurry up.' The blonde groaned as she tried to find her necessities in her luggage. The so called 'energetic' people all shook their heads declining our request, lying on their beds like dead bodies. 

I shrugged it off before getting out my night necessities, walking towards the bathroom besides Chaewon. Although we got to know each other better the atmosphere was obviously uncomfortable and the walk towards the bathroom was awkward and silent. Gosh if I could plan a way to get out of this place and play games in bed all day long.. After our short walk we were surprised to see that there was no one except us, just me and Chaewon... The umcomfortable feeling creeping up to me again as I tried to contain myself. I told her to use the sink first since I didn't mind waiting. She gave me a smile of approval before going off to do her business. I also tried to smile yet failed miserably cause I could never be that bubbly and happy.

Sometime later...

Chaewon's P.O.V

Hyejoo and I just finished doing our night time routines, walking to our room, everyone else sat up and rushed to the bathroom, like they're doing this in purpose as if we're like those people who are both cowards to confess their feelings. Then it happened again,  just us in the room.

'Where are you sleeping Chaewon?' The brunette instinctively scratching her nape. Its kind of cute to see how much of a shy person she could be despite her charismatic nature. I pointed to the direction of my bed while asking why she was interested.

'No nothing I was just wondering. Hey I remember you playing basketball, thinking of playing again this year?'

I nodded in agreeance asking her the same question to discover that the brunette has gone missing and wasn't anywhere to be seen, I tried to look around until I looked above my bunk to see the tall figure laying on the her bed.

'Nah not this year. It's not that I don't want to play no I like playing basketball it's just with the last year of high school in mind and a messed up schedule that I have to get used to, I don't know...but even if I get used to it and have a lot of free time on my hands, no one can take me to games since my parents are always busy with their lives. It is what it is and I can't really do anything about it' The girl puffed, the bitter disappointed face was so clear and a sad sight. I felt sympathetic towards the girl. Her parents must be very busy that they can't take her to games.