~Chapter 19: There's nothing like us (Final Chapter)~

Chaewon's P.O.V

'OK EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!! (Now that's what I call a confident woman)' Haseul silenced everyone she invited in the room and I was honestly scared what might happen next.

'So, I've had a lotta thought on this but we should make a group called Loona. So, here's how it's gonna work, I'll be the leader of the group and whoever wants to join the group can join based on their experience of dancing, singing and rap. So, any questions?'

Haseul creating a singing group was so random and unexpected and I guess my singing is somewhat ok (A/N: NO GOWON, YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING GODDESS) but I look around the room and 2 very familiar people and I instantly shot my hands up.

'Yes Chae?'

'Why is Mrs. Jinsoul and Mrs. Jungeun here?' Everyone now turned their heads and face the two teachers who is now bright pink.

'I don't even fucking know at this point, I tried gathering up as many girls as I could find Besides even if they're old they're very talented like have you seen Jinsoul, she can both sing and rap, then there's Jungeun. She's a goddess at singing and her dancing is like *Chef's kiss*' Why the heck would Haseul call them by their names instead referring them to of Mrs., anyways there was nofurther questions from anyone else so we chatted amongst ourselves and I instantly walk towards my girlfriend.

'I know someone who is a triple-threat and can do all of the stuff Haseul said.'

'Who?' She dumbly asked

'I'm looking at her.'

~2 years later~

'Now I present to you the best rookie of the year, Loona! Please give them a huge round of applause!' The whole audience was clapping and I was so euphoric that we won this amazing award. I forgot to mention the members of Loona. There's Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin, Vivi (Kahei), Kim Lip(Jungeun) , Jinsoul, Choerry (Yerim), Yves (Sooyoung), Chuu (Jiwoo), me and Olivia Hye who is my Wolfie. Anyways, I looked over my shoulder and saw a crying brunette. I've rarely seen her cry at all so this is a one in a lifetime experience. I walked over to her and squeezed her hand really tightly while silently sobbing next to her. It was honestly such a warm moment between Loona and us. I cannot wait for what the future holds for us... especially for Hyewon.

~A couple hours later~

We were partying in the practice room with a shit tonne of food (finally BBC took care of them, jk they're bullshit). Of course, Wolfie and I sat together and everyone was drunk except Choerry, Yeojin, Hyejoo and I, yes, we are cold sobers :(. Yes, the party is really fun and I really enjoyed my time with the girls but I want to stay with Hyejoo and spend more time with her. I stood up and excused myself and the younger to our dorms since it was getting dark and we (no it was me) were tired after a long day.

'Ok baii! And don't forget to use condoms ok? (Just a random line I picked up ;), btw funny story in A/N)'

We walked to the room, chatting about the day and our first award, holding hands and sharing our feelings. We finally got to our destination, I closed the door and locked it in case anyone comes and mistaken it as their toom. I turned, hearing the brunette flopping on the bed and looking weary as. 

'Long day huh?'

'Very. I'm so tired Chae. Hey random question but have you ever thought of us being in a K-pop group? We could've finished school together and uh...' She then stopped talking and I was getting curious.

'And what?'

'And I could've proposed to you Park Chaewon and live with you. But I need to ask you a couple questions that I think I've never asked you yet.'

I slightly blushed but continued with our conversation. 

'Sure, go ahead what is it?'

'Back then when we were at school together... why did you like me?' I was slightly shocked. The fact that my own girlfriend asked me this very question. There was honestly so many answers to that but I broke it down to 8 reasons.

'Do you really wanna know why?'

'Yes I've been busting to know why.' She answered while cutely pouting.

'Back then...the reason I liked you was because you were

1. My best friend and someone I could easily talk to without any awkwardness

2. You are someone that I could trust whenever something happens or if I needed to keep something away from other people

3. You can make me smile whenever you can even if I'm in a bad mood

4. You have stuck by my side through all of the shit that's been going on especially with Jaemin

5. Just being around you makes me so happy in all of the ways possible

6. You act like the cutest shit. You may not think of it but you really do

7. You're so adorable whenever you get jealous of me being with someone else

And last but finally, because I love you Son Hyejoo. I know I remind you this every single day but it doesn't matter. I love you with all of my heart and you have no idea how much you mean to me Hye. If you left me for a minute, an hour or a day I would get so worried that you wouldn't come bac-'

I was interrupted by Hyejoo pulling me infor kiss, a long and passionate one that ended us making out instead. It felt incredible and I never felt like pulling back. The memories of us randomly played in my head as I went through all of the good memories and bad memories while continuing to kiss each other. We settled down, both of us catching our breath and inches away from our faces. I wanted to continue and kiss her with I controlled myself.

'Hey, If I didn't tell you I liked you back then, would you still have confessed to me?' I suddenly and randomly asked.

'Well to be honest, no cause that was when you were dating Jaemin and I also realized that I had feelings for you plus you were straight so I was going to keep it in for myself for a long time. Can I ask another question?'

'Go for it.' I replied

'Ok, how did you feel when you realize you had feelings for a girl who was also your BFF?' She said while giving off a smirk.

'I honestly felt like I wanted to cry. I really didn't know what to do and I didn't want to confess to you since I didn't want to lose the great friendship we had.'

'There was a moment of silence but Hye gave me a look, full of lust, love and god she looks so hot. I went in for another kiss but the younger had the audacity to try and tease, rejecting my kisses and moving her head back just before our lips were attached. I had enough of her playing around, I grabbed her head, leaned in and gaver her a very agressive kiss and another make out session (A/N: rlly? another 1??)'

'I love you Son Hyejoo'

'And I love you Park Chaewon...'

And the rest is up to ur imagination ;)

A/N:

Hi. Yes I'm not ded but lol I checked and I haven't wrote IN A MONTH!!!! Anyway the funny was back then when I was still innocent, I thought that condoms were electronic and don't ask y I was stupid. Well this comes to the end of this story I hope you like it and good thing is I don't have to waste anymore braincells on this and you guys don't have to read my crap. Haha that's it from me. Stay safe, wash your hands and I may or may not make another story. 

BAII EVERYONE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY :))

Love,

Jennifer Truong :))