~Chapter 18: First date~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

I was woken up by a tiny whimper. I turn around and I saw a princess that was shivering and wrapped up into a tiny ball.

'No, don't do it. Don't kill Hye.' She then woke up scared and gasping for air. I was also scared, I didn't know what to do.

'Chaewon are you ok?' I panickily said, lightly slapping her face.

I saw that tears were rolling down her face and she shook her head. She leaned against my shoulders and quietly sobbed.

'I had the same nightmare again. Y-you were going to fall off the bulding. It felt so real Hye. I thought you were realy going to die.'

I hugged her tightly and caressed her hair. I then proceeded to wupe off the tears off her face.

'It's never going to happen princess. I'll always be here with you. I won't let you go and you will do the same right? C'mon, it's still night so we should get some sleep.'

She nodded and we went back to cuddling each other and falling asleep.

The sun rose and I kept on thinking what we should do today now that I'm Chaewon's girlfriend. Girlfriend. It sounds weird, I fantasise about me being her girlfriend but saying it out loud sounds different. I went downstairs and cooked up some eggs and cereal and I'm still thinking of what to do. Movies, picnic, shopping, bowling... so many possibilities pile up in my head and I kinda got stressed over a single date. I finished cooking breakfast jus in time or Chaewon to walk down the stairs like a princess and gracefully sat on the chair.

'Morning. Just in time, I've made some breakfast for us. You ok from last night?'

'Thank you, I'm fine. Like you said it will never happen.'

She then munched on her breakfast and she still looks stunning even when she's eating. I felt like it was a good time to ask her out without making it awkward between us.

'So, I was wondering well since we're together and we have no plans, maybe we can go out today at the park?' I asked trying to be normal but inside my heart was pounding so fast that it could jump right out of my chest.

'Sure, I don't see why not.' She simply answered. My face was instantly lit up and I couldn't be any happier.

~~

We both walked to the park, hands intertwined and talking about the memories we've made there, the good and the bad.

'Haha I was such a loser for doing that. Look we're here.'

I gestured her to sit down and unpacked my picnic basket. There were sandwiches, fruit salads and bottle of soft drinks. We are and went on with the date like I've planned. Right after lunch I held out my hand so we can walk to the basketball court (I secretly placed the basketball in the basket without her noticing). I started bouncin the ball and she got startled but it was just me. I chuckled knowing how much of a scardey cat she was. 

I passed the ball to her and there we did a 1 vs 1 basketball match. She started by dribbling the ball, looking around her surroundings for an entrance to the key. She finally made it in the key but I wasn't going easy on her. I tried to defend her but she was so tiny that I couldn't see her and that's when I heard something like a hit... the backboard. I looked behind me and saw the ball going in the basket. Dammit.

It was my turn with the ball. I constantly dribbled it, looking for a way to enter the key and do a safe lay-up but no, I don't play safe. I took a step back and went in for a 3-pointer and it surprising went in. I was happy that it went in, but I was happier when I saw the older girl sulking.

We continued to play until the scores were tied 26-26. We both declared that whoever scores the next point wins and I was up for it. I had the ball and I need to be as cunning as possible. I tried ankle breaker her but sadly that didn't work. The only option for me was to barge through her but only to realize she was a weakling so I was basically running towards Chae.

Like a cliche I lost my balance and fell right on top of the girl but I managed to place my hand where her head was so she didn't get hurt. Our faces were really close and I'm guessing she was just as shocked as I am. We were both panting heavily from the basketball match but I didn't care as I admired her facial elements. Her seductive eyes, her razor-sharp jawline and her soft pink lips. It felt like such a good opportunity to kiss her, like it came right out of a movie but I chose not to just for the sake of Chaewon. I lifted my head and sat up but a pair of hands pulled me closer for a very soft peck on the lips. It felt ecstatic, so soft that it was like something I longed for and I feel like I'm in a dream right now. The one person I really wanted to be with just kissed me. But I was confused, this was too good to be true and too fast for both me and Chaewon.

'I don't get it'

'Get what'

'Isn't this too fast for you. I mean we just got together and now we had out first kiss' Just the word kiss alone makes my stomach turn around, it was a weird feeling but I liked it.

'I wanted to do it anyway, it was something I wanted to do since the day I met you. I don't really care if you or me wanna go fast or slow, at least we're together that's all it matters.'

'So... does that mean that no one won the match?'

'We both won.'

I smiled and leaned in for another kiss I've been craving for but it was longer and more meaningful. It's only been two days Chae, but I already feel like you're the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I'm falling in love with you.

'I love you Park Chaeon...'

'And I love you Son Hyejoo...'

A/N:

Guess what I'm not dead... yet. Lol watch me in 2 weeks time my brain would be fried to a crisp. Anygays on Tuesday I felt like a complete mess and I felt like I was gna die cause (drum roll plz) I had my very first kiss with my girlfriend. Lol ik it's only been like what 2 months and I had my first kiss and I really couldn't be any happier. AISH whenever I kiss her I feel like the luckiest person on earth and there's no one else except us 2. idk if it's just me but when I recall the moment again it's either my heart beats like crazy, my ears go full on red or I feel like vomiting. Lol she's probably gna read this and beat me up on Monday for being cheesy. Lol I feel bad whoever reads this cause it's my boring life. Anyways I'll c u in the next update, who knows it's probably like in another week or 2