~Chapter 17:Second time lucky~

Chaewon's P.O.V

I was woken up by the sound of birds happily chirping. I look around the room and it was very strange and that's when I realized this wasn't my room. It was Hyejoo's. I was recalling the events that yesterday and quietly sobbed. I didn't know why and I didn't know what I sould be feeling right now. I wiped my tears on Hyejoo's ginormous hoodie she gave me last night and inhales the sweet vanilla scent coming off of it. I made sure that I didn't like I was crying and when it was the good time I walked downstairs and saw the two sisters happily eating breakfast while chatting. My heart is pounding like crazy just at the sight of Hyejoo. I know she was pretty but she's more beautiful the more I see her. The butterflies entered my stomach and I was fucking nervous to approach the two. But like always, Hyejoo is my best friend so I should just act cool.

'Hey guys' I approached the two and sat next to Hyejoo.

'Oh, hey Chae. I thought you needed more rest from yesterday so you should stay at home today instead of going to school.' The younger said avoiding eye contact.

'No I'm fine. Don't worry about me I want to go with you.'

'Wait Hye why is Park here?' Hyunjin whisper yelled at Hyejoo. Oh I thought she already told her last night.

'Well-'

'I left my house so I decided to stay here for some time. If that's ok with you Hyunjin.' I interupted. She happily smiled and approved

'Of course, you can be like my other sister. You should get dressed for school.'

I happily did what she was told and changed in a flash.

~Some time later :))~

The three of us came home exhausted but I could already hear yelling from what I think was the kitchen. We all slowly crept to see the controversy and I placed my hands on my mouth while the other two was in confusion. It was my mum and Hyejoo's mum arguing to bring me back.

'You better listen to me Eunbi, my daughter will not stay in this disgusting confinement any longer. Chaewon fucking likes your daughter and you don't want someone to live and flirt with your daughter especially when they're gay. So, give Chaewon back to me or else I'll sue you for kidnapping.' She yelled. I was both embarrassed and angry at the same time. In on hand Hyejoo finally knows that I like her and she's probably gonna reject me and say how much of an arsehole I am and in the other hand I'm going back home with a mother fucker who doesn't give a shit about her fucking daughter or anyone in the house.

'SHUT UP! You don't fucking know how to treat your daughter with respect so stop saying straight bullshit! Mrs. Son is really happy to take care of me and she's a way better mother than you ever will be. You're wasting your time shouting at a brick wall because nothing will change our minds so please leave the fucking house.' I exclaimed and using my whole strength to push mum out of the house. Mrs. Son stopped me and replied to my mum's wish.

'Look Irene. Your daughter is right. You can't properly take care of her and look what she went through.'

'But still Hyej-'

'I don't fucking care about that bullshit. I don't care if Chaewon is gay or straight same goes towards my daughter. Love is love and when they love each other they're inseperatable. My husban taught me an important lesson before he died. He said 'let then follow their hearts because they only live once and they can choose who they want to be with no us parents'. I don't if one day my daughter and yours get together if they're both happy then I'm happy.'

'She's an angel' I thought to myself as my mum agreeded and left the house in a peaceful manner. We all sighed in relief but Hyejoo's face was as red as a tomato and that's when I remembered about what my mum and her mum said about us liking Hyejoo.