~Chapter 8: The wolf returns~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

'I shouldn't have said it too early, I shouldn't have let out my feelings too early.' I thought to myself. I changed in my hoodie and track pants, grabbed the basketball and headed out to the park I now hate and despise. It was 11:28 PM, it's dark so there's barely any light source. I walked towards the court and the light instantly turned on. The memories of Chaewon instantly came back as I looked at the dark grass covered in fresh dew, the happiness we shared, the humor that made us laugh till there's no tomorrow and the random shit we constantly say to each other. The tears are already starting to produce, unable to make me see the grass we once sat on.

 I need to move on

I walked to the basketball court and held the ball very tightly before starting to dribble the ball, letting out all of my anger, sadness, and confusion with every bounce. I used up my energy and ran for a layup, the ball going in the hoop with ease. I did some foul shots then proceeded to 3-pointers, and there wasn't a time when the ball went into the hoop. The thought of Jaewon (Jaemin x Chaewon)being all lovey-dovey made me even angrier than before. I couldn't hold it in any longer. With all my might I kicked the ball as hard as I can, not caring if I hit somebody or something. 

'WHY DOES THE WORLD ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE ME SUFFER!? WHT DOES IT HAVE TO BE JAEMIN BUT NOT ME!?' I screamed to the top of my lungs. My body was full of sweat, I checked the time and it was 1:36 AM, I laid on the court, catching my breath and slowly closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep on the cold, hard concrete.

~~

I woke up to see that I wasn't on the basketball court. I was on a bed, my bed. I looked around and saw Hyunjin standing beside the door, waiting for me to finally wake up.

'So this is what you're doing, going to the park very late at night without anyone's permission and then sleeping on the court? Did you know how long it took me to find you, and bro I thought you were dead when I saw you laying there.' The brunette spoke

'I was just letting out my anger'

'Chaewon?'

'Mhm, she... she hooked up with that bitch Jaemin. But it's ok, I can move on don't worry. I'm happy for her.' I lied to her face

She gave me an 'are you serious?' face. She knew I was lying and she hated it whenever I lie to her

'Girl how long have I known you for, my whole life. I know whenever you're lying to me and I hate it. I know you can't move on that quickly. Remember that girl Anne, you couldn't even get over her after what 3 fucking years. You liked her despite her having a boyfriend, you knew she didn't like you back but you liked her anyway. Do you know how unhealthy that is?' I took in a deep breath

'Look, Chaewon and Anne are very different. I've liked Anne for a long time I know that and Chaewon was recent. I'm sure I can move on so don't you worry; besides you should worry about your girlfriend Heejin, not my love life ok?' She nodded in agreement, I left the room so I can change into my ripped black jeans and black hoodie. 

~~

I immediately saw Jaewon being happy and embracing each other the second I walked into school. Does she seriously not care that she hurt my feelings? I frown in disappointment, thinking that it could've been me hugging the happy little princess. I let out a sigh and proceeded to walk to class. 

'You bitch get over here!' Sooyoung yelled for me to come. I gave her a small smile, took one last glance over at Chaewon before running up the stairs, 2 steps at a time.

'What's with the sad face? You ok?'

'Chaewon likes someone else, not me, are you happy that you got what you wanted. God, why are all people like this?'

'Girl, chill I was just making sure you were ok I didn't ask you to tell it to me. And see this is why you don't wanna be in a relationship. Sometimes it's too painful to bear, and sometimes promises are meant to be broken' She said comfortingly. I giggle at her, making her realize what she said.

'What?'

'Isn't Jiwoo your girlfriend? And then you say you don't wanna be in a relationship BAHAHA!' Sooyoung was slightly embarrassed and gave me a strong punch to the stomach, telling me to shut up. I groaned in pain, she was preparing to give her another hard punch until we heard Jiwwo at the end of the hallway.

'BABY!' Jiwoo screamed happily, running to the short-haired girl as fast as she could. They embraced each other very tightly and kissing passionately.

'EWWWW' I said, I faked a gag which Sooyoung was going to beat me up again but Jiwoo stopped her. They smiled at each other and started to walk to the classroom, lacing their hands together and making me the third wheel. 

'This is great' I thought to myself. Shit, that's right I can get out of this situation. I forgot to take my stuff from my locker. I crept out of the hallway and walked normally to my locker

Chaewon's P.O.V

'C'ya later babe, I'll see you at lunch ok?' Jaeminnie kissed my forehead before walking to his classroom. I check my timetable and the first lesson was... Drama. Well, this is going to be fun. It's going to be so awkward with Hyejoo.

'Move' I turn around to see Hyejoo, giving me a cold look

'What's your problem?' I snapped

'My locker is right next to yours remember? What do you mean 'What's your problem?'

'Oh, right. I forgot sorry' I moved out of the way for Hyejoo to unpack her stuff. I didn't realize that I was studying her stunning facial features, the gay thought, coming back to me.

'Why are you staring? Don't you already have someone to stare at all day?' The wolf asked

'Yah why are you being such a pain and? Just because I might've hurt your feelings doesn't mean you have to go all emo and mean to me' Fuck, I did it again. I hurt the brunette's feelings again. She slammed her locker closed and pushed me against the lockers startling me and Hyejoo giving me a death stare.

'Hah, did you say 'might've'? Cause as a matter of fact I was in so much pain cause of you. So what I'm being emo and mean, you don't control me you're not my mum. I can't believe I stayed up all night playing basketball till 1:36 AM, sleeping on the court just because I was fucking pissed about your relationship with that bitchy retard. Now thinking back to it, I was such a dumb person for letting out all my emotions on a fucking ball.'

I didn't know she would be this affected because of me. 

'I'm... sorry' I said slowly

'You should be, I still can't believe I liked you' She walked to the drama room, not forgetting to pass through and hitting my shoulders.

'Wolfie, I'm sorry. Please forgive me... again' I muttered under my breath

A/N:

Well isn't this exciting? There's so many relationships to handle like lmao even I wish to be in a relationship :( but I'll always be the third wheel for now. Anygays, WOW my story reached to 100 views (well 130 but who gives a shit)! I know that 100 isn't that big of a number but I'm honestly so thankful for all of you to take your time and reading this shitty story. No words can describe how thankful I am really tysm. Please continue to support me and bear my shitty writing with me. Stay safe and see you in the next chapter :))

너무 감사합니다. 사랑해!