~Chapter 4 [Editing]~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

I walked home with Hyunjin, still unable to process what happened with Chaewon, I mean Hyunjin has a girlfriend, she should know what to do

'Ya, Hyunjin' I said as m voice cracked up a bit

'Mhm?'

'So, uh... so you know how you gotta girlfriend right, can you gimme some advice?'

'Ooh, Hyejoo has a girlfriend hey? Sure, what about?'

'What do you do when someone kissed you?'

'OH MY GOD SOMEONE KISSED YOU!?' She screamed in shocked

'Shhh, bro keep it down, everyone is gonna hear you and yes someone kissed me, but I think it's like a thank u type of kiss you know'

'This woman I swear to God, it's probably that, don't overthink it. We better hurry up and go home, mum's gonna beat us up and I want some bread.'

After what Hyunjin said I felt a bit better and less stressed. Maybe she's right, maybe I shouldn't overthink it. But even after that I still feel some butterflies in my stomach, refusing to get out of my body.

*Vibration*

Who could it be this time, another spam message? I took out my phone to see that it was from Chaewon.

Cronchy🦋:

Hey

Wolfie🐺

Hey

Cronchy🦋:

So, about bfore I'm rlly sorry. I didn't mean to do it and I hope we can be alright :)

Wolfie🐺

It's fine dw about it. Just don't make it awkward between us and it will be oke ;)

Cronchy🦋:

Hehe yes ma'am

Seen

Phew, so everything is going to be alright. The butterflies finally departed my stomach and I feel comfortable again.

Next day

Chaewon's P.O.V

'Bye mom, bye dad! I love you!' I said cheerfully before exiting the house. I placed my earphones in my ear, turning on the music, and began to walk to school.

I went towards my locker, unpacking my textbook, and exercise books. I was about done when a pair of hands covered my eyes, I was scared, shocked, and surprised. I thought it was gonna be that bitch Jaemin again. I finally had the courage and ask who it was.

'W-who is it?' I slowly said stuttering, scared for my life

The person let go of its hand and hugged me tightly

'I forgive you about yesterday, haha are you scared? Who did you think I was?' Hyejoo said softly into my ear

I turned around and saw that she was happy and smiling as if she didn't remember what happened.

'Oh sorry I thought you were that guy' I said nervously

'The one that I beat up, don't worry I'll protect you' She said while cupping my face. Shit, it's back, the butterflies. But Hyejoo is my best friend so why would I be nervous around her?

'C'mon, the lesson is about to start, don't wanna be late again like last time' Hyejoo waved goodbye before walking to her classroom.

I took out my phone, asking Yerim to meet me at the start of lunch. She finally replied after what feels like forever, agreeing to meet me.

Lunchtime

I walked to the table that Yerim was sitting on, and it coincidentally was opposite Hyejoo's table.

'What's the occasion?' She said brightly.

'Have you been in a relationship before?' I asked firmly

'Of course and I still am. You see that short girl that's sitting over there, Yeojin. She's my girlfriend'

'Oh goodie, can you give me some advice'

She kinda gave me a strange and confused look then nodded for me to proceed

'It's kinda random but what does it feel like when you like someone?'

'You feel comfortable around them, from time to time you might get nervous around them like butterflies and you can't stop thinking about them' I placed my hands on my mouth in disbelief and shock.

'What, Chaewon does someone made you feel that way?' I didn't want to say anything so I just nodded in agreement

'Who? Girl you gotta tell me!' She said in excitement. I turn to Hyejoo who was looking at me, giving off a sad expression. Did she hear what I said?

Hyejoo's P.O.V

Of course, I just had to sit and eavesdrop Chaewon's conversation with Yerim. I heard she said that she likes someone, I was a bit sad because it probably isn't going to be me but I shrugged it off anyways. I continued to each my lunch with Heejin, Hyunjin, Yeojin, Sooyoung, and Jiwoo. How come I'm the only one in the group that doesn't have a partner yet?

A/N:

HELLO EVERYBODY, so wassup. This chapter is kinda short but I hope that you have enjoyed it although it's very boring in my opinion. The next chapter I promise you might be a bit mad at me hehe. Not giving any spoilers off though. STREAM CAN'T YOU SEE ME, IT'S A BOP!!

c y'all in the next chapter

안녕!