~Chapter 14: What should I feel towards you?~

Chaewon's P.O.V

'No! Don't do it I'm begging you!' I pleaded

'Too bad you broke up with me. This is the price you have to pay Chaewonnie. Now shut up or else I'll push her off the building! And you don't want that to happen, do you?'

I instantly shook my head and did what he commanded. I see the brunette blindfolded and a gun pointed straight to her head, scared for her life. She's just a little baby wolf. My little baby wolf. She probably was my best friend, my only friend (A/N: I feel so bad).

'Now, any last words to your BFF?' He said taking the blindfold off. We looked at each other like it was the last time we ever saw each other. Cause it probably is...

'Chaewon, you know that whatever happens, I'll always be there with you and for you. I love you so much with all my heart and I hope you will have a good future without me. You'll always be my one and only princess.'

Tears streamed down my eyes to my face like Niagara Falls. I couldn't believe what was actually happening. I can't believe Jaemin would kill someone in front of my eyes just because of a stupid break-up which was his fault.

'I-I love you too Wolfie'

She let out a very weak smile before... he pushed her off the building.

I woke up, gasping for air. Was that really a dream? I'm laying down on my bed but I could only faintly remember that I was at the building like a second ago. I saw a bright light coming from my phone so I went to check it out. It was a message from Hye.

Wolfie 🐺 changed the name to Boss Baby

Boss Baby: Hey, r u ok?

Cronchy🦋 changed the name to Burnt nuggets

Burnt nuggets: Yeah, I'm fine, wait how did u k? About the dream I had.

Boss Baby: Haha I just wanted to check up on u. No, I don't know about the dream but about the time you fainted at school. Chae, I was there.

Burnt nuggets: rlly

Boss Baby: You fainted on me but it's ok the nurse called your mum and collected u

Burnt nuggets: Hye I dunno how to repay you. I feel shitty about the fact that you're doing this after all that's happened between us. To be honest, I feel guilty. tysm 

Boss Baby: Chae you don't need to repay me, just think that it's another way of repaying my apology for me being all angry at you.

Burnt nuggets: Il Hye

Boss Baby: ily2 Chae :) btw wh tf is ur name burnt nuggets

Burnt nuggets: long story, I should sleep. night

Seen

Chaewon did you just say 'I love you' to your best friend? Shit no no no this can't be happening. Shit my face is burning up again isn't it, why does it always happen whenever the name Hyejoo comes up or whenever I see the girl? Am I? No, I can't be. Am I crushing on a girl, my best friend? But I thought all this time I was straight. DamnI should've paid more attention to those health lessons on relationships.

I opened my phone tab and contacted Yerim who I think was asleep but whatever.

'C'mon Yerim, pick up!' I repeatedly said while pacing, waiting for the purple-haired girl to respond.

'Chae what the fuck. It's 8 pm. I should be sleeping right now' She said tiredly and annoyingly.

'I need your help again, with Hye'

'What about it?' I'm guessing that she already knows what I'm gonna say but she asked anyway.

'I don't know if I'm crushing on Hye or not'

'Wait girl you like Hye? Wait, wait, wait. Is she the one that you asked me about a couple of months ago? What about Jaemin?'

'We just broke up. Turns out he cheated on me with Jeno. Now help me out with my current situation.'

'Ok, the only thing I need to ask is, what do you feel when you're with Hyejoo compared to you with Jaemin?'

That didn't really take me that long to answer her question

'Hyejoo makes me feel more comfortable and, she's someone that I can easily have a conversation with despite the awkwardness between us. Hye makes me feel special (stream if u haven't hehe) in a way that Jaemin wouldn't be able to do. She's way more understanding and she's kinda like my personal force field. Whenever I'm in trouble (again stream) she's somehow always there.'

'Like a guardian angel?' She teased

'You could say that yes'

'Chae it's obvious that you like Hyejoo. Like you just said how much better she is compared to Jae. I think you're just avoiding the fact that you're scared that she might reject you or the fact that you like a girl. Am I wrong?'

'Yeah, you're right. I can't believe I'm saying this but I like her, a lot. I guess that after what happened I thought she moved on but I didn't want her to. She's the first person I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep. And whenever I talk to her, it's like we've been talking like we've known each other since birth.'

'Awww. You should go tell her how you feel' She squealed in excitement.

'I'll think about it and don't say 'aww' it's disgusting and gross' I spoke back

'I don't care'

'Ok well, that was an easy conversation. Bye bitch'

'(scoffs) offended but bye' We hung up and I laid on my bed, somewhat relieved. Shit, I haven't done my homework yet. I ran up to my bag and picked up a notebook and found a small yellow piece of paper on the side. It was a note.

Hey Chae, you missed out on drama lesson so we just have to find a funny video to show to the class. I hope you're feeling better and I hope that'll help I'll see you tomorrow :)

Hye

'Cute' I muttered right under my breath. I stuck the note on the sheld where I could see it and worked on my other homework. 

'CHAEWON COME DOWN FOR DINNER' mum yelled from the kitchen

'NO I'M NOT HUNGRY MUM I NEED SOME SLEEP' I replied

I chuckled after thinking about Hyejoo when I told Yerim 'She was the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of before I go to sleep'. Guess it was true after all. Then again, she's always on my mind 24/7 ever during my dreams.

'Goodnight Hye' I whispered to myself before felling to deep sleep.

A/N:

Yo, a little fluff here for y'all but I hope u enjoyed it. Remember to vote and follow me if you haven't already. Anyways I'll see you in the next update :))

AND I'M ACTUAL SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!! Not telling why cause it's kinda personal but let's just say I'm dating someone :)) i'm not dreaming am i?