~Chapter 10: Am I trying too hard for you?~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

It's finally the last term of school, Chaewon and I still have the same electives and in the same class. I miss her a lot now, more than ever, just talking and having fun with. Am I overthinking it again or is the gay thought coming back to me as we speak? Anyways, I think I should finally break the bubble that's separating us and sort things out with her. 

But I don't think I can, we've been hanging out with other people and she's kinda changed over these past few months. She's hanging out with, let's just say not so good people. And she's still talking to Jaemin. I should be happy for her but my heart continues to ache whenever I see them together. And their group, boy they look like a big ass army.

 Hyunjin is the only sibling I know that has been in a relationship with Heejin and they're still going strong. I think she would know what I would do in those types of situations.

We were in the middle of playing League of Legends when I suddenly had those thoughts again, about the tiny little butterfly.

'Yah Hye, what's with the long face?' The car asked

'Eh, I'm just thinking about something'

'Mind sharing?'

'Aeongie, how can you get over someone you really like?' I let out while trying to select a new hero. Hyunjin turned my chair so I can face her

'Hye you can't just give up on the person you loved very much, you have to learn to fight for them although that person might not like you back. You can't give up ok? It's a very important lesson I've learnt after I've broken up with Heejin but guess what I fought for her and here we are, girlfriends again.'

'But I can't even get the courage to talk to Chaewon, I just don't wanna hurt her feelings'

'Just take it slow, visit her class, say hello and how she's going. It's not like she'll bite trust me or just write a letter that's what I do.'

'Thanks, that made me somewhat better'

''Hye, you know I'm always here if you need me ok?

~~

I had just finished writing the letter, now all I have to do is to send it to her. But how? I mean we live reasonably close by so I could just put it in her post. But what if her parents read it before they hand it up to her and think that she's gay and kick her out of the house? Shit, I'm overthinking again, am I? Never mind I'm just going to give it to her at school. But it's so tempting to give it to her now, like an important mission. Ok so here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to text her saying we should meet at the park then I'm going to hand her the letter to her. Does it sound sketchy? Eh, Imma just going to go with that plan.

On Instagram.

Wolfie🐺:

Hey

Cronchy🦋: 

Hey

Wolfie🐺:

Uh, I was wondering if ur busy rn?

Cronchy🦋: 

I have a cooking class (A/N: LMAO:)) in an hour, and I need to take a shower which takes about 20 mins

Wolfie🐺:

Do you mind meeting me at the park, I just need to give you smt

Cronchy🦋: