~Chapter 16: An awkward heart I'm willing to give~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

My mother and I finished drying the blonde up but she's still unconscious and pale so I'm still worried either because she hasn't woken up or because my mum is actually being nice and helping my friend out. I gotta say, it's a side of her I've never seen before. She's totally different compared to 8 years ago. Maybe she's on her period and has mood swings. But my worry about Chaewon is still increasing rapidly. Maybe I should take her to the doctors. I think the best thing to do is to take her to my bedroom and place her on my bed. She's surprisingly lighter than I thought. Oh my God is she properly eating? I went to the bathroom again to get a cloth and then run it over some warm water, came back to the room and place the damp cloth on her shiny sweating forehead.

'How come things happens so much in such a short period of time? Get better soon, for me ok? Sleep here for the night and I'll sleep on the couch right outside. See you tomorrow princess.' I fixed up the blanket and pecked her cheek. I was about to exit the room until I felt a hand grab my wrist making me stop my actions and look back.

'Don't leave me, stay here with me. I don't want to be alone again. Come and sleep next to me' she said in a soft but weak tone. She woke up finally. Now all of the worries that was building inside me instantly disappear. I let out a sigh of relief as she was ok.

'Park Chaewon I'm not going to leave you. I'll just be outside whenever you need me. The bed is too small we can't sleep like that.'

'B-but I want you to sleep next to me.' The older said in a childish tone while pouting cutely. I couldn't help but to smile at her childish act even though she's older than me. Cute

'Fine I'll do it just for you but don't complain when the bed is cramped. I'll be back' I safely exited the room and let out another sight of relief. Thank God I didn't do anything stupid or embarrassing in front of her. Shit she didn't wake up when I kissed her right? I did the same procedure of brushing my teeth and saying goodnight to mum and Hyunjin. Wait. Oh yeah that's right. Hyunjin's sleeping over at Heejin's house. Lovebirds. Can't relate. 

While brushing my teeth I can't seem to stop thinking about Chae. The way she held my wrist like it came straight out of a movie. I slapped my face to really find out if this was reality and not a stupid dream. Ok never mind I'm not dreaming. I came in the room to see a bright and excited face. I gently get on the bed and make some space for the blonde. It was really tight and squishy.

'I told you it's really squishy and cramped' I spoke

'I know but at least I won't be alone anymore. I don't know what this feeling is but it feels like deja vu all over again.'

'I thought you didn't know about it'

'About what'

'That night at camp when we also slept on the same tiny bed. The only difference is that you kicked me off the bed dyring camp so I'm hoping you won't do it again this time haha.'

'Wait are you being serious? Did I really kick you off the bed?' She asked

'Of course, why would I lie? I was seriously stunned how someone as tiny as you could kick someone off the bed like that. Oh, by the way what made you end up here?'

'Long story short, I left my house' She sadly said

'May I ask why?'

Chaewon's P.O.V

'May I ask why?' the younger asked. I really don't wanna talk about it but I can't just say 'Oh I left because I wanna be with you' It would be too awkward and I knew I would be rejected. I tried my best to let out a wrd by my throat is clogging up with pain so I had to wait for it to calm down.

'Kinda stupid but my family is kinda messed up. My mum went through my phone without my consent and she wanted Jaemin to be a part of our family. Fucking hell she even asked me to for grandchildren. I mean like what the fuck I'm 16 and they are already asking me for a baby.'

'No offense but yeah that's really messed up. I mean my mum is strict and mean but she wouldn't go that far. I have another question to ask. Why? Why my house out of all of the other houses. I mean you could always go to Yerim's house'

'I-I don't know. I just had this instinct to go there. Or maybe because your house is very close to mine.'

'It's a good thing my mum would often let friends stay here but I don't know how long you would stay with us.'

'I understand that I might be a pest to you'

'Yah! Why the fuck would you say something like that? Look I know we might not end things well in the past but it might be a good time to you know fix things up.'

At that moment my heart skipped a beat. And I'm totally forgetting that I am in my crush's house. She's the nicest person I've met and this is by far the best day of the year, minus the fainting incident of course. I will never regret my decision of moving out.

'Chae it's getting a bit late we should get some rest for tomorrow don't you think?' The brunette asks.

I check my phone and it was 12:27 am. It's too early but I suddenly feel tired and an urge to sleep. I nodded in agreement.

'Yeah I guess. Goodnight' I came closer to the baby wolf and kissed her forehead in return. I didn't know what I was doing but I had the feeling to just do it. I think it probably caught both of us off guard. Hyejoo just simply smiled and went to sleep.

Hyejoo's P.O.V

As the sun rises I still can't get an opportunity to sleep. Same goes for camp. It's like, whenever I'm with her I can't get one bit of sleep, I always stutter with my words and I go all awkward instead of a cool wolf. Park Chaewon you captivate my heart every time I see you. I know you broke up with Jaemin but you're probably crushing on other guys and the fact that you're straight I can't have you. I badly want you in my arms. I badly want you to like me. I badly want to spend my every second of every minute of every hour of my every day with you. But I know I can't do that because you don't like me back. 

'But I still love you' I softly whisper

A/N: 

Before you children go all balistic no this is not the last chapt. I might update slowly since I feel like it and I can't find any inspiration to write. Plz ignore any mistakes I'm rlly tired today. Angays stream what you waiting for and rose blue cause I said so. 

Toodles :))