~Chapter 9: Just one day ~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

It's nearly the end of the year and I haven't spoke to Chaewon a single bit. I've even skipped my basketball training and games just to not see the blonde. I've even negotiated with her parents and telling them to stop picking me up to games behind her back but she probably knows it. It's not that I'm sad, I didn't really mind about Jaewon now. It's just that I've started to miss her again. I can only glance at her from the other side of the room, hoping that she would one day look back at me smiling, and lovingly.

A quick flashback to the day they fought (What Hyejoo thought right after she passed Chaewon's shoulders)

'You should be, I still can't believe that I liked you' I should be the one that's sorry, I didn't mean it one bit. I still love you with all my heart and I hope you can forgive me.

~~

'Chaewon, I'm like a child every day, hiding as I look at you. I can't get over the fact of seeing your heart broken and it makes me wanna cry. I just, love you too much for you to know...' I thought to myself (also stream :))

I was just in time for my music lesson, I let out a big sigh knowing that Chaewon was going to be there.

'I hate love...'

I walk and sat on my new seat with Yerim, Yeojin, and Aeongie.

'Sorry girls and boys. I'm really busy with marking the year 11's music exam today so you can have this lesson for private studies. And use your time effectively ok? I don't want any racket while I mark.' Mrs. Jinsol stated and we all nodded in agreement. While everyone else took out their laptop and started to work, I had no homework or any assignments to work on so I took out pen and paper and started to write another song since it's the only thing on my mind right now.

Just one day (let's just pretend that Hye doesn't know BTS oke? :)

If only I could do that, how nice would it be
If only we could go anywhere
To eat and watch a movie comfortably
I would do anything girl

I'm sorry
Maybe I'm too rational
But still, if you see me someday, smile
Maybe you resent me a little or no, a lot

I took a quick glance over at the shortie only to see that she looked back at me. I quickly turned around, seeing the breathtaking princess again makes my face have a slight hint of pink. I look down at my paper and it was gone?

'Ooh, nice song you have here Hye, who is it for your boyfriend?' Yeojin said, starting to recite from the song. I quickly covered her mouth and snatched my paper again in case anyone hears my greasy song, especially Chaewon.

'Yah, Im Yeojin for once can you shut up?' I whisper yell. Yerim giggled to see Yeojin cutely pouting and whining while blushing at the same time.

Everyone on our table laughed at Yeorry being all cute except me who was cringing my ass off. I tapped Yeojin's shoulder and faked a gag. She gave me a punch which didn't hurt at all, it was kinda cute seeing how a tiny person can't even punch hard. I was going to punch her back until looking at Chaewon again. I stopped and continued to write my song.

'You ok?' Aeongie asked playfully knowing about my feeling for the princess.

'I need to talk to you later at lunch, in the bathroom' I said while writing.

A/N:

YOLO WASSUP KIDDOS. I can't believe I wrote this chapter while seeing a similar incident happen LMAO. Also, I'm feeling kinda sick for these last few days so I might be active for a while (probs like a few days). I hope y'all will understand. And sorry for the shitty and short chapter. C'ya in the next chapter.

With lots of love :))