~Chapter 12: Anger and vengeance~

Hyejoo's P.O.V

'Shut the fuck up and stop fighting!' Hyunjin madly said, preventing from us fighting any further.

'Sorry Hyunjin' Jaemin and I spoke. We gave each other one last death stare at each other before settling down, moving to other places.

'Aeongie, I hate the fact that his family killed dad. I hate the Na family with a burning passion' I said, slowly breaking into tears

'I know... I hate them all too, but Hye control yourself.' She slowly said, caressing my back.

Flashback 8 years ago (A/N: can't believe she remembered, I don't even know if I have enough brain cells to remember anything for the last 8 years)

'DAD! DADDY! DON'T LEAVE ME, DON'T SCARE ME. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! SOMEONE HELP MY DADDY. DON'T LET HIM DIE PLEASE I BEG YOU!' I screamed to the top of my lungs, hoping that one of the nice nurses would come to the rescue, but they never did.

'Honey, honey. Daddy wants to tell... how much daddy loves the both of you, Hyunjin and Hyejoo. And daddy will always be here with you...' He breathed slowly, closing his eyes. I stared at the ICU monitor, praying that his heartbeat wouldn't stop beating. Then I held his hand and squeezing Hyunjin's hand, searching for a possible pulse.

Nothing...

Tears coming down my burning face like a flowing river. I cried on the lifeless body and never letting his body go out of my grasp. I'll take revenge for those fucking doctors who didn't give a shit to save your life. I'll kill them just for you. Hyunjin caressed my hair and hugged me tightly while I cry on her hand, then I look up at her who was pouring her heart out with water rolling down her face like a flowing stream. A doctor came in, he touched my shoulder

'I'm sorry...' He apologized

'NO, YOU'RE NOT YOU DIPSHIT! YOU KILLED MY DADDY FOR FUCKING SAKE! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM, LIKE Y-YOU H-HAVE NO IDEA! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL' I screamed to the guy, trying to hold back my stuttering.

I loved my dad with all of my heart, we connected so well when we're around and he would spoil me whenever he can. He was honestly the best dad God ever gave me. He was my guardian angel, my best friend, and my dad. And now that he's gone, I have to live with my short-tempered and drunk mother who beats the fuck out of me whenever she could. He was the one that shielded me whenever she would smack, kicked, and yelled at me or even torture me. He loved our family with all of his heart. All but one. Mum, does she even love him? If not why the fuck did they get married for? Money and wealth?

I will now forever despise and fear nurses and doctors whoever is caring for my father. I hate them all...

I look at the young bloke, not forgetting a single detail of his face as he was the individual that murdered my dad. I looked up and saw his name badge, Na Min-Jung. 'Don't ever forget that name' I noted to myself.

A couple of months later... (cause I cbs)

'Hyunjin, Hyejoo, get your asses here right this moment, we're going to my friends' house for dinner'

~~

'Hello,' I said shyly. I followed where my mum was going, instantly coming across someone that looked somewhat very familiar who looked sort of panicked by my existence. A dong then hit me, it was him. The doctor, the guy who let my father die without help. My blood was boiling and my shy, nervous face instantly turned into anger and grid. I clenched my fist so hard that it started to bleed but I don't give a shit. I continued to stare at him like a hawk until mum notices that something was off. 

'Hye, what's wrong with you? You're in someone's house, behave yourself'

'Um... y-you could play with my son, he's r-right over there' The man said while stuttering. I walked to the direction he pointed, still angry. Just looking at his face instantly made me remember dad in the hospital.

'Hi! I'm Na Jaemin and you are?' The older boy asked in enthusiasm

'Son Hyejoo' I replied with no emotions at all

'So you wanna play wimme?' I held his soccer ball, requesting me to play with him. I looked around to see that no one was in the room, the coast was clear. This was my chance. I ran up to him and tackled him to the floor, making sure that he has a good beating.

'W-what did I do?' He spoke in a scared tone

'Listen bitch, your father killed my father. If he came to save my dad back then I wouldn't have beaten you up. I vow that I'm going to one day kill you Na Jaemin, and don't you ever forget that. You tell a single soul and I will slit your throat open and kill the rest of your family, got it?'

He nodded in response. I saw some tears coming down his face then I heard footsteps approaching. I quickly let him go and pretended like nothing's happened.

'Hey kids, just checking up on you. Hyejoo are you ok? Your hand is bleeding, Jaemin I swear to God stop hurting girls, it will only make you a bad person and you don't want to ruin the family reputation' Mr. Na said

'Sorry,' Jaemin whispered, lying to his father instead of dobbing on me.

'Don't worry about it, it was just a little accident'

'Kid, come here. Let me check up on you' The doctor said. I walked up to him and showed him my bleeding hand. He examined it and took out an alcohol wipe from his small-medkit. He tore off the cover and gently stroked it on my hand. I let out a small hiss, a bit painful but bearable. He continues to wipe it until the blood was gone. He then proceeded to take a band-aid and apply it on my hand.

'There you go, all good and ready to go. It's a beep deep but constantly ask your mummy for band-aids and place it right there ok?' He said as if I was still in Kindergarten. I nodded and thanked him for helping me out.

'Yeah right, you're going to get your ass beaten up soon don't you worry about that Na Min-Jung.' I thought to myself

Present time

I still haven't let go of that thought, about killing both Jaemin and Min Jung. I'll find a way like it or not, I will kill them whatever it takes

I miss you so much, dad. ou have no idea how much I want to see you right now. I miss the feeling of you caressing my hair, the feeling of you feeding me like a baby, and the feeling and the warmth of your hugs. 

'I'll kill them for you dad. I'll kill the Na family for you. I'll take vengeance for you.' I swore as I place a bouquet of aster flowers onto his grave.

A/N:

YOLO. This is probably the best chapt I've wrote but irdk. Besides, I hope y'all didn't cry cause I kinda did while writing it but it's probably cause I'm sensitive. Anygays c'yall later :))