~Chapter 7: Paper hearts~

A/N: Don't question the photo, this chapter is kinda sad so I'm just gonna do what doesn't make sense. Have fun reading and grab some tissues if you haven't or maybe it's just me that's being emotional.

Hyejoo's P.O.V

It's finally the day when we have to present the song to the class. Chaewon and I are nervous as fuck as we were the first to present.

'We'll be fine I promise, just remember to say calm and hope for the best' I whispered although I was just as nervous. The adrenaline was starting to kick in. 'You can do it' I constantly say in my head.

I started to play the song, Chaewon started to sing so beautifully while I was in the background rapping.

A/N: Brackets means rap and no brackets mean singing and that space is fucking annoying 

'I was walking down the street when I saw your man

(Yeah I saw him)I saw that my predictions were right(I told you)He took off the ring you gave him and linked his arm around someoneI'll just leave it at that

(I don't wanna hurt you)'

Now it was my turn to sing. I took a deep breath before I sang while having thoughts at the same time.

A/N: Again the [] whatever they are, means her thoughts

'What does that bastard have that I don't?[why him?]Exactly why can't I have you?[Because you don't love me]That bastard doesn't love you[Cause you love him with all your heart]Until when are you going to cry like a fool?...[The day I die for you]'

~Time skip to like a week cause I'm lazy~

It took Mrs. JinSol for what feels like forever to give us our grades back. ARGHHH!!! WE FINALLY HAVE A GOOD GRADE! We both had an A jumping and stomping on the floor with excitement and euphoria (A/N: stream) so we decided to celebrate. I asked her to meet me at a park after school so we could have a celebration picnic. She instantly agreed and asked brought snacks along the way.

~~

We have a great time together at the park. We sang our song again and talked about very random shit. I'm always happy whenever you're with me Chaewonnie. 

We laid on the vibrant green grass, looking up at the calming blue sky, smiling at each other. Chaewon lowered her hand to cover me from the bright sun (totally not Choerry cough cough) making my face slightly red. She then lowered her head down inches away from my face, studying my face, and smiling at the same time. I felt an urge just to kiss her and confess but she already has someone she loves so I ignored my thoughts. 

'Whatcha doing?'

'I dunno, you look too happy of a person to write lyrics so depressing. I wish thinking you would write like a love song instead of a break-up one. Like for example, you could've just written a song like my relationship with Jaemin? hehe' I pretended to look like I was too focused on looking at the sky but I muttered out

'I still can't believe your dating that bitch' It was quiet, quieter than a whisper but I guess it was loud enough for her to hear.

'Scuse me? He's not a bitch, he's my boyfriend' She exclaimed

She's protecting her boyfriend. *Sigh* if only she knew who he was. I was sad, confused, and angry, the sweltering flames scarred my chest. My face immediately changed, I gave her a death stare like how a werewolf would when it sees its prey. I slowly sat up, our faces closer than before (A/N: irdk why I always add the face close to each other part lmao). The little princess was getting scarred.

'You don't know it yet but he's a bad guy, he nearly took you home with him that day. He's obviously a playboy and you gotta realize it' I said sternly

'But I love him!'

My heart shattered into pieces. Tears started to run down my face as I heard that phrase. I was just a sad, hurt and, vulnerable little wolf trying to find somebody who could potentially love me back. I stood up, outraged at her for being naive. 

'I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU FROM THAT FUCKER. DID YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR ME, WATCHING YOU GUYS ALL LOVEY DOVEY TOGETHER? DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN WHENEVER YOU TALKED ABOUT HIM? GOD, IS MY HEART LIKE PAPER TO YOU? THAT YOU COULD JUST CARRY IT AROUND WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND RIPPING IT APART WITH NO EFFORT AT ALL! IF ONLY YOU KNEW THAT GIRL I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE BATHROOM WAS YOU!'

Chaewon's P.O.V

Everything finally makes sense now, the reason why she was crying that day in the bathroom, the reason why she wrote that depressing song, and the reason why she would give me a sad face whenever I talked about Jaemin. My fears came true, our friendship is... over. The tears that I kept suddenly came out, unaware that I've been hurting a strong and powerful wolf, my best friend who had feelings for me this whole time

'My heart is like paper, it's too delicate and bound to be broken no matter how hard someone tries to tape it up and fix it again. People like you constantly stabbing it with a stroke with a pen' She walked away from the park, leaving me alone.

A/N:

And I'm guess y'all not crying? Lmao, I'm such a sensitive person hehe. Besides, I FINISHED ALL OF MY GODDAMN ASSIGNMENTS AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER! I'll try my best to update regularly! Anygays did u like this chapter? If so go ahead and vote for this chapt. Until the next chapter, I'll c u again.

Lots of love xoxo