A showcase with @lumiestar, author of Her flame

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I remember reading a newspaper that I found in my school library and the idea stuck for a long time, so when I got to know about Wattpad, I developed the story and I'm proud of how it went

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors which were a lot but I had time to go through and correct them all.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

My overall response has been how good, cute, interesting and funny the story has been which was actually shocked at because I never thought people would actually like or enjoy my story but I'm glad they did.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I enjoyed writing every single part of my story, especially how Scarlett, my main character recovered from the loss of her mom. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

it is a stand-alone but has a spin-off, I'm not really into series at the moment.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story

Friendship, love and that there is always a reason to be happy. Most people feel like there is nothing to be happy about, but I feel there is something or someone that puts a smile on someone's face.

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Put all your thoughts and emotions into your story and take your time.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Just that we get angry and irritated at the slightest thing and we're very sarcastic.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers

I feel it's the book covers, blurb and titles. The saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" is a lie, because we all do it. Make sure your cover is nice along with the title and blurb.

10 do you have any future projects?

I have a lot of upcoming projects stuck in my head waiting to be poured out, but I'd like to complete the one's I've just recently started