A showcase with @jovinta_Stella, author of DERANGED (DRUG series )

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 I really can't tell honestly. An idea just popped in my head and I was like why not. 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

 The characters and how to bring out their emotions according to the way I felt those emotions. I want people to know what I feel when bringing my characters to life. 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

 The scenes between Melissa and Dylan were surely my best. Even in later chapters when things turn around, their scenes make me smile.

what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

 People have loved it. At first this book was set in college and then I had to change but people were understanding and it is nice. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

It is going to be a series. The DRUG series. D already stands for DERANGED

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story

Never give up and to be resilient. I want them to learn how to speak for themselves. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 Any small idea you have , counts!! So write it down somewhere and then you can add up. Take criticism nicely especially the positive king. If it is negative take it also but do not go out there and fight them

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself

YESSS!!! Melissa loves yoga and coffee so much! We are both diehards for healthy living. 

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers

It is a story focusing on high school in a realistic manner(*at least that is what I am trying to do.) It combines young love, teen fiction and mystery as well as adventure to bring the perfect YA experience.

 10 do you have any future projects?

 I plan on continuing my book entitled Dark Blood, it is currently on hold. I also have the DRUG series to continue. Plus a new romance novel so stay tuned. <3