Awaken

No one's POV

"Pod 143 now opening." said the monitor

The pod door hisses, releasing the pressure from within the pod. It slowly opens and steam starts to pour out of the pod. The fog starts to fade, revealing a man, a human being.

His name, is Creed Dominic.

Creed's POV

I gasp for air and my eyes shot open, I frantically try moving out of the pod but my legs don't move so I slip and fall onto the floor.

My head starts to spin and I start feeling nauseous after the long slumber.

"Damn it." I muttered under my breath

I start throwing up onto the floor but when I notice that I was throwing up blood all over the floor. I try getting up but to no avail, so I had to drag myself across the floor and forced myself to sit on the pod I came out from.

"How long was asleep for?" I asked myself

I sat for a couple of minutes, massaging my legs so that they could move without having to fall again.

'Why aren't the others waking up?'

I successfully stand up but I still struggled to move on my own so I leaned on the pods to help me walk. I approach another pod and I open it up only to reveal a skeleton inside.

'Goddammit. Did no one make it?'

I go back to my pod and next to it was a rack with my uniform and my weapons. I grab my BCM CQB-11 rifle with a vertical fore grip mod 3, suppressor, EOTech holographic optic with a 3x magnifier and a Steiner offset tactical aiming laser.

 I grab my BCM CQB-11 rifle with a vertical fore grip mod 3, suppressor, EOTech holographic optic with a 3x magnifier and a Steiner offset tactical aiming laser

(Just add a vertical fore grip to it)

I also grab my Glock 19 with a Docter red dot sight on it, a laser pointer with a flashlight option, and a suppressor.

I put on my military vest and I start equipping my other gears.

'I need to know what the hell is going on.'