Chapter 2: First Day.

Could someone agree that ranch and pizza together is disgusting.

Lefty's POV:
I fall off the couch from someone blaring music. I quickly stand up to see Liz and Happy Frog smirking. "Were you guys just watching me?" I asked as they sat on the couch. "Only for a couple minutes. Liz didn't want to wake you up yet." Happy Frog pointed at Liz shutting off the music. "We need to get ready so we can get coffee. You can get dressed in the bathroom." I nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After a couple minutes, I was dressed in formal clothes and wore my hat and bowtie. I made sure my bangs covered my left eye to eliminate future questions I don't want to answer. When I was done, Liz walked in with a mischievous smile, her hands behind her back.
"So Lefty. . . Let me do your make up!" Suddenly, she revealed a red lipstick from behind her. I tried moving away but I backed up into the sink. Fuck. "N-no I let you-" instead of putting it on my lips, she made a red circle on both my cheeks. "Um. . . I don't think that's how you use lipstick..." "I know, but everyone makes rosy cheeks at work so you do to. I could put it on your lips instead." She grinned that evil grin again, taking the cap back off the lipstick. "N-no I'm fine with this!" I have her a fake smile and walked around her, entering the living room. Happy Frog was still on the couch messaging someone, eating a piece of toast.

"I made cooked bread in the kitchen. Get ya a slice." Some bread crumbs accidentally fell from her mouth when she spoke. I may have been mentally cursing at her for calling toast "cooked bread" but I didn't show. I grabbed a slice and ate it slowly, trying not to get any crumbs on my outfit. I still had some clothes in the back of my car but I'd rather get them out later than right now since 1, work and 2, I'm moving into my new apartment today. It would be a waste of time I took it out just to move it.

I finished my toast and stood by the door, waiting for them to finish whatever. After a couple more minutes, Liz skated out of her room and grabbed a coat. Happy Frog followed after her and slipped on a pair of shoes. I opened the door and walked out as Liz and Happy Frog followed me to the elevators. The elevator ride was quick and we were finally down to the main floor, the guy from yesterday sitting behind the desk again.

"Mrs. Afton, the skates." The guy didn't even look at us when he talked. "Yeah yeah whatever. I'm going to work." Liz answered quickly and skated out the door, me and the Frog lady following. When we walked out, Liz was already by the car waiting. "I-is she always like this?" I looked at Happy Frog for answers. "Yeah, and that makes her fun." We countinued walking untill we reached the car, me unlocking the back door for an inpatient clown. We all got in as I entered the address into my phone. I don't remember the way there yet so Google maps is my only hope.

The ride was quick and silent. A soft melody, like a music box, played from the radio. I don't know why but music boxes make me relaxed. Like your mother treating a scratch on your knee, or just pure happiness. I haven't been happy in a long time, ever since I moved away with my dad. But he's in jail now so I try to forget. We finally arrive at our work place as the other two immediately jumped out. "Hey Lefty, we're gonna go get coffee from across the street. You coming?" Liz turned to me as she skated into the cross walk. I replied with a "no thanks"and turned back around to the building. On top with colorful letters read, "Fazbear Family Restaurant!". I didn't really like the colors so I ignored it and walked in. We were pretty early so I didn't expect anyone to be here, but I was wrong. Mol- Boss stood there, setting up party hats on every table. I didn't know what to do so I stood in the doorway, akwardly waiting for him to notice me.

He finally noticed me and smiled. "Lefty! Right on time. Could you ease help me with the table decorations?" I nodded and grabbed some napkins, setting a few on each table. Molten would occasionally glance at me to make sure I did it right but that was mostly it. After a couple minutes, we were both done setting the tables and no one was still here. "Thanks Lefty." Boss smiled at me, making my face feel heated. I don't know why, but I felt weird. Probably from speed walking around the giant room. Yeah...