Chapter 16: Scaring Babies

Story time for no reason: I heard the doorbell ring like fucking 70 times, so I started walking downstairs. Halfway there, this like 7 year old starts screaming my name. So, I got hunted by a 7 year old.

Ok here-

Lefty's POV:

"Liz drop that!"

"Why?!"

"It'll scare the babies!"

"How?! Name one reason!"

"It's a giant claw!"

"Oh. Ok then." Liz finally accepted defeat, pulling her claw off and replacing it with a prostatic hand.

I didn't learn about this hand until now, when she reminded me of Molten breaking her claw off her body. She seemed over it, but I couldn't help but notice a tinge of annoyance in her voice.

We were all sitting in the kitchen. Baby had to go somewhere, so Molten invited Ballora for some reason. She was sitting beside Liz across the table, while Molten sat beside me.

Liz huffed, crossing her arms. I could tell she was already attached to that claw already, literally. But we can't just look at children with a claw that could easily cut one in half.

"So.... Are we ready?" I asked, looking up at Molten who was staring at the table. He glanced at me before nodding. We all got up, put on our shoes, and exited the apartment.

In the elevator, Molten tried to have a repeat of our second date, but Liz stopped him with her constant talking.

When we got to the car, the clowns sat in the back while the bears sat in front. Molten was driving, like always. And I kinda developed a fear of driving. The possibility of killing all of us scared me.

In the car, we stared talking about random things. From Ballora and Baby's wedding, to the old Diner.

"Remember when you were scared of Molten?" I asked Liz, who sighed.

"Yeah. Once, I actually tried to attack him. After that, I kinda, well, feared him." She explained, twiddling her fingers. I looked at Molten with shock.

"She actually attacked you?" He hummed a yes, keeping his eyes on the road. I looked back to the clown. "Why'd you attack him?"

"Well, ya see, he had a bad day cause Freddy and stuff, so he was pissed." She started, laughing a little before continuing. "And I asked him why he was so pissed. He didn't answer me, so I kinda got mad at him."

"I raised my voice, he raised his voice, most of the others were either recording it or cowering in another room." I giggled, while Molten grunted. He's never told me this. Probably embarrassed? "Then, he called me a bitch. Not like bitch, but a bitch. Do you understand?"

Me and Ballora glanced at each other, unsure of what to say. I don't get it. But, knowing Liz, she'll take an hour to explain it. So we both smiled, nodding our heads. She was also confused.

"Ok, anyways- I'll finish it." Molten cut her off, stopping at a red light. Liz looked like she was going to argue, but Molten gave her the look, making her pout quietly.

"So then, she was currently kinda across the room. She skated to me, full force. She looked so pissed, it was so funny." He laughed, turning left. "She tried to kill me. But, back then, her claw was kinda trashy. Like, it was small and made out of plastic."

"Stop dissing my old claw. You're lucky you broke it." She pouted, crossing her arms. I looked at him confused. Before I could ask how he did it, he answered for me.