Chapter 17: The Clown Wedding PT. 1

Shitty chapter name, I know. But here.

Lefty's POV:

I quickly his the remains of the bag under my bed, where it'll stay for the rest of it's life. I swear I'm not the only one who gets jealous over a bag. I swear. Believe me. Please.

Molten was still asleep in his room, so I went there. I woke up early to kill that bag, so now I was bored. I probably shouldn't of ripped it to pieces, but why not?

I quietly entered his room, shutting the door without awakening him. He still looked hot, even when a face plate was sticking out. Seeing him like this made me rethink waking him up.

I was currently only in one of his shirt's and boxers, so I could maybe, ya know, slip in beside him. Would he mind? I don't think he would, but he always surprises me. Mostly when I learned he wasn't straight.

I quietly and slowly sat on his bed, trying not to wake him up. Now, I didn't want to wake him at all. It could of been revenge for waking me at five a.m., but right now, it's three a.m. He'd be more tired then I was.

I layed my head on his out stretched arm, slipping under the sheets. He didn't move a lot, so I scooted all the way to his bare chest. I would be lying if I said I didn't blush a bit when I made contact with it.

I closed my eyes, snuggling closer to his fluffy chest. I hope he isn't mad in the morning though. I doubt he will.

A couple hours later, I woke up again. Molten was still asleep, but now hugging me. I smiled, going closer to the warm bear. But, that moment had to end.

"...Lefty?" I looked up to the half awake bear, smiling still.

"Couldn't sleep, so I went in here." I lied. He shouldn't know about the bag until later. It was too early for my liking.

"That's fine... Just say when you're in here." He stated, holding me closer. My blush from earlier reappeared, masking my black fur with pink.

"Mk." I hummed, getting closer as well. I moved an arm to on top of his chest, feeling his muscles. Then, the moment was ruined, again.

His phone on the nightstand started beeping. We both grunted as he grabbed it, answering.

"What...?" Molten asked groggily, pushing a face plate back to the others. I wonder what his face would look like during sex? No, like a legitimate question. Would his face plates be open, or would it be together? Or some open, some closed? I need to know.

He sat his phone down, cradling me again. I might make this akward, but oh well. I need to know.

"Molten, I'm going to ask a very weird question and I ask you not to take it the wrong way, got it?" I gave him my most serious look. He smiled.

"Yeah, I would never take it the wrong way, whatever it is." I smiled shyly, trying to hide a blush.

"Ok, so. Does your face plates open when you fuck someone?" He looked taken aback.

"W-What?"

"I saw your face plates open when you were sleeping, then I thought about that. So, do they? Or do they stay closed? Or a mix of both?" Now he was the one blushing.

"W-well um, I don't know? There was never a mirror in the room so..." I clearly made him uncomfortable. I nuzzled his chest.

"It's fine. Just a random thought." He smiled again, petting my ears, making me purr. He chuckled that one seductive chuckle he used when he flirted.

"Well, we could find out~." This bastard. Now I was a blushing mess again.

"Not yet. But who called anyways?" I asked. I forgot all about the random caller. His face lit up.