Chapter 19: Sexual tendencies rise

Why the fuck am I writing this ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Pretty sure I have to put a disclaimer or something, but yes. Smexy time. I'll put another when it starts.

I'ma fUcKiNg die.

Lefty's POV:

"Your shoe laces are tied."

"What?"

"Your shoe laces. They're tied."

"I know that..."

"Then why are you trying to tie them?" He face palmed, staying on his knee. After a moment of contemplating, he looked back up again.

"Lefty, we've been dating for over three months, and known each other for almost a year. And in that time frame, we've been through so much. A fire, a shooting, my brother, that damn fox, and now we're getting a house and more then likely, a kid."

"I've loved you since the first day I saw you. Your cute smile brightens my day, your adorable voice, your personality, everything. Even your old stutter was as adorable as ever. I can't stand being away from you, and I'd give my life for yours." He exclaimed, blushing a lot. I was blushing as well. What is going on?

"So, Lefty. What I've been trying to ask was..." He pulled a box out if his pocket, holding it out. He opened it with his other hand to reveal an orange and black ring, held together by a silver base. It looked like melted ice cream held together and frozen.

"Will you marry me?" I froze, staring at it. Is it even a question?

"You know I'm gonna say yes, so why even ask?" He smiled, throwing me into a hug. I hugged back, closing my eyes and melting into it. But, the very happy moment only lasted a bit.

"Yay! Another wedding!" We both jumped, turning around to Liz clapping her hands.

"Liz what the fuck." Molten deadpanned, face palming. "At least we don't have to tell you now." He hugged me again, kissing me on top of the head. I giggled, loving his touch.

He then separated from the hug, grabbing the ring from the box and slipping it on my hand. I loved it.

"Yay!" I jumped up, hugging him again. I wanted him to hold me the rest of my life, but that's not a possibility. Meanwhile, Liz just stared from the other side of the room.

"Isn't it rude to propose at someone else's wedding? Something about taking away their one day?" I asked, worried. I didn't want to mess up their special day. But, instead of being worried, he smiled.

"I already asked the two, and they said I could. Just don't tell anyone and we should be fine." He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room while Liz followed behind, fan girling quietly.

We made it back to the main room, where Baby was dancing with her dad while Ballora watched from the food table. Molten whispered to me he would get us drinks, so I headed to her.

"Hey Bal!" I exclaimed, walking over to her. The ballerina smiled back.

"Hey Lefty. What were you doing with Molten?" She asked skeptically. Molten said he asked her, so I showed her the ring. And her reaction was unexpected.

She grabbed my hand, inspecting the ring. Liz even walked over and inspected with her.

"I better be the fUcKiNg bride's maid." Liz threatened playfully, letting go of my hand. Ballora nodded, wanting to be it too.

"Um, sure! I don't know anything about it, so I'll pick you two first." Ballora hugged me while Liz ranted about sneaking into the prison to show Foxy the wedding video and something about cutting his dick off in the process.