Chapter 7: Ite

Jehwjskbdland dkkdlsk
This is going to be a week later from the meeting thing so kdjdk
Also, I'm pretty sure I messed most of it up so jsksksbndkskaj.

Lefty's POV:
I was walking to work with Molten again, staying at a normal pace. I was still akward from when he kissed my forehead, but I didn't show it. I do like him, I think, but that could of been a platonic kiss. I don't know, it's confusing. I need to get my mind off this. God I'm fucking tired.

We eventually arrived at the diner, the doors already unlocked so we walked in. Liz, Freddy, Security Puppet, and Happy Frog were sitting at a table, glaring at Freddy. Both me and Molten were confused, so he asked "What happened?" Liz looked up and sighed. "Guess who just called Fredbear here? This bItCh." Molten's gaze instantly turned into a frown. "Why?" "We don't know, he just hung up."

Molten walked to the table, me following him. I know that they don't like this Fredbear and that he's an asshole, but is it really the end of the world if he does come? Is he really that bad? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Molten's fists slam on the table, making a few party hats tip over.

"Why. The. Fuck. Would. You. Call. Him?" Freddy looked into Molten's eyes with a nervous gaze, sweat dripping from his forehead. "I-I um... He told me too..." Molten's face changed from a mad one to a confused one. "But why?" " I don't know..." Molten let out a long sigh and sat down, tapping his foot. I didn't know what to do, so I sat beside him, my hands in my lap. Liz passed me a piece of toast I assume she made in the kitchen and ate it. We all sat in akward silence, occasionally someone glaring at Freddy.

I was still drowzy from at least 3 hours of sleep, and tried keeping my eyes open. So far, it looked like I was just blinking a lot, which may look weird. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stay up, so I slowly closed my eyes and half unconsciously layed my head against someone. I couldn't tell who.

Liz's POV:
I was glaring at Freddy until I heard soft snores.(idk. Quiet, soft, dead, same thing) . I rotated my head to my right to see Lefty asleep... on Molten. I expected him to move his head, or even wake him up, but no. It looked like he noticed, and smiled? hMmMmmmMm. That's kinda gæ. Good.

Molten layed Lefty's head on his lap, since these chairs didn't have arm rests, and slowly stroked his hand through his hair. Molten looked up from Lefty to me, realising I'm here. "I smell g a y." His face turned a light shade of red, which was very easy to see since his cheeks are pure white. If I ever blushed, it'd be very hard to tell since my face has like 28 paints on it.

I was going to continue reading him, but he dialed someone on his phone and motioned for us to be quiet.
"Hey Spring.... Freddy called Fredbear.....no, he didn't......ok, bye." He hung up the phone, so I asked, "Whooooo was that?" "Your dad." ". ):O no u." "No really, your dad. You know Fredbear misses him. And fears him. But that's not the point." " It could be the point if he scares Fredbear away." He gave me a " -_- " face and looked back down to Lefty.

I didn't know what to do, so I took out my phone and went on Wattpad. I tried to get my mind off of Fredbear returning, but the memory still hurts. Most people would be like, "oh, just forgive and forget." But I'm not going to forgive or forget that he collapsed a building on me. On us. Damn I miss my hand.

Molten's POV cause why not:

I gently rubbed my fingers through Lefty's hair, caressing his ears occasionally. He looked so cu-calm. He looked so calm in his sleep. I slowly moved my hand across his soft cheeks, making sure not to mess up the paint. He was so cute, I could fuck him on this table infront of everyone. But I'd never do that. Maybe.