Chapter 4: Park

I'm probably going to make a time skip later so z o o m
Enjoy or don't.

Molten's POV:
I wake up to soft crying from somewhere. I don't what to do so I get up to investigate. I wasn't wearing anything except shorts (and of course, boxer's.) So this better be quick. Could just be that girl who got divorced beside the apartment. There may be walls but damn is she loud. I groan in annoyance, opening my door quietly. Turns out, my theory was wrong. The quiet whimpers were coming from... Lefty's room?

I quickly open his door, looking around the room for the noise. Once I found it, it broke my heart. Lefty was wrapped in a blanket on his bed, crying his eyes out. His eyes were closed so maybe he was having a nightmare? He clawed his sheets, tearing a small hole in it. Usually if this was an employee, I would walk away and mind my business. But no, this is Lefty.(No, this is Patrick.)

I slowly sit beside his trembling body, stroking his back with my right hand. His body slowly stopped shaking and his whimpers were gone. Tears streaked down his cheeks, sliding off his chin to his bed sheets. I couldn't do that much right now except comfort him. A couple moments later, he woke up teary eyed. I could tell he didn't notice me yet because when we made eye contact, his eyes widened. I didn't know what to do so I asked the most simple question, "Are you alright?"

It took him a few moments to respond. "Y-y-yeah. Yeah, i-i'm fine..." He lied, and I could tell. He looked away from me, trying not to make eye contact. I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of him so I said, "You don't have to tell me. Just checking to see if your ok." He nodded and gave me a small smile. "I-i'm fine." He reassured, wiping tears off his cheeks. Though, I could tell he wasn't alright. Since he wasn't wearing a jacket, I could see scars on his shoulders. It looked like one of them went to his torso, which made me sadder. I would ask him how he got them but I know he would lie, making it pointless. I'd have to ask when I earn his trust.

It was getting akward so I said, "About time to go to work. You could sleep in half an hour if you want." I stood up from the bed. "I'll s-stay up to." I looked down to see Lefty fidgiting his hands. "Ok, I'll make something to eat then." I walked out of the room and to the kitchen, looking for something he'll like. I wanted to watch something before we left so I'll just make toast.

After making a couple pieces, I sat out two plastic plates and separated them. Three for him and three for me. Once I finished, Lefty came out of his bedroom and sat at the counter. You could still tell that he was crying from tear marks on his cheeks and red eyes. I wanted to comfort him, or just hell him in general, but I can't. I pushed one of the plates to him and said, "Here." He muttered a "Thanks" then started eating them. I sat infront of him and ate mine, making sure no crumbs got on the counter.

Lefty ate his toast slowly, probably thinking about earlier. He tapped his fingers on the table, staring at the counter. His eyes weren't red anymore and his cheeks were dry. Now you can't tell he cried. We both finished eating, throwing the plates away and sitting on the couch. He seemed fine with me not wearing a shirt so I didn't bother putting one on.

I put on (insert movie) and leaned back into the couch while Lefty leaned against the arm rest. We watched TV for about thirty minutes before getting ready for work. I wore another orange shirt with black jacket and blue jeans. Lefty wore a black shirt with a huge star printed in the middle with black pants and a jacket. It was a lighter shade of black so it didn't match his fur, making him look "BARE". He quickly made red circles with stars on his cheeks while I made orange ones. I did my best to hide the scars on my face so no one would notice. The only people who know about them are Scrap Baby and the people who work at Circus Baby's. Mostly because they have the same scars.

"Ready?" I asked Lefty as he walked out of his room. He responded saying "Yeah." Then we walked out of the apartment, slipping our shoes on before closing the door. We walked down the long hallway until we got to the elevators. We went down to the lobby and left the building, walking side by side on the side walk. He seemed better from earlier, having a small smile an his face. Though, I couldn't tell if it was fake yet. After years of being the owner of an establishment, you learn how to tell what's fake. Like Freddy's fake smile is obvious, showing off all his teeth. Kinda looks like he's gonna bite you. Then there's others who always smile, like Scrap Baby or people from the Circus Pizza place, I don't know.