Chapter 10: Is this where our story ends?

Tee hee 👉🏼👈🏼
If you couldn't tell, I hate Foxy. I don't know why, I just hate him with every bone in my body. Not all of them, just fnaf 1 Foxy. Mk.

AND I HAD TO REWRITE A 3000 WORD CHAPTER CAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT. ENJOY HSJSKSKLSBDLSK

Molten's POV:
"C'mon Molten, he can't miss work again."

"I know, but what if that damn fox is there?"

"We can hide his body in the river."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Liz was trying to get me to take Lefty to the restaurant, but I didn't feel like he was ready to go after the incident.

"Ok, 1, we're not going to be hiding any bodies in any rivers, and 2, I guess we'll meet you there." She let out a loud squeal, making me bring the phone away from my face.

"Yay! K baiii-" I hung up and looked at Lefty. Right now, we were sitting on the couch watching some show while I made popcorn. He seemed to notice my stare because he looked back at me.

"Liz is waiting for us at the restaurant. Go get dressed and then we'll go." He nodded and got up. I just stood up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing some bread and throwing it in the toaster while I wait.

A couple minutes later, he came out in his usual attire for work; a black vest, dress pants, and a black shirt. I'm pretty sure he put on makeup since his cheeks and eyelids were red. It could be paint, but I don't know. He looks cute either way.

In all honesty, he looked so fucking cute, I wanted to push him against the counter, shower him in kisses, then grab his di-but I can't. Yet. Maybe. I don't know.

He noticed me looking and blushed, sitting down at the counter. When I heard the chair move, I snapped out of my trance and grabbed the pieces of toast. Like usual, I gave him half while I kept the other half.

I don't know why, but his cute face kicked something in me. "Has anyone told you that you're cute Lefty?" (The fox doesn't count.) He blushed.

"U-um, I guess no..." He stuttered, looking everywhere except my eyes. My smirk grew wider.

"Well then, remember that you are." I winked at him, making his face flush a scarlet red.

We quickly ate before heading out, walking instead of driving. The cold air calmed my nerves and made me less anxious most of the time. Probably from the silence because no one usually drives down the road this early. Unless their waiting for the place to open. That's happened a couple times, and it's really annoying.

We eventually made it to the restaurant, light coming from the windows, showing that someone's here. Clearly it's Liz, but I could see two shadows coming from the room. So, we walked in.

I expected Happy Frog to be here, or even Freddy, but Scraptrap was here helping Liz. Wasn't really a big deal, so I shrugged it off and sat at a table until I heard a beeping from my office. And oh, how I despises that beep.

I groaned before getting up and heading to the office, walking through an empty kitchen. Once in my office, I turned on the monitor and instantly glared at it. It read, "MOTION DETECTED IN VENT." But everytime I check, it's always either a rat or a pizza that a kid shoved in one of the air vents near the party rooms.

I quickly shut off the monitor and headed to the main room where the others were waiting. They were done setting up and were just sitting and chatting. I quickly dug out my keys from my pocket and started unlocking the door to the vents until I heard Lefty speak.

"W-watcha doing?" I flipped my head around to meet Lefty's eye. He was now behind me with his hands behind his back, silently whistling something like a music box under his breath. His voice now laced with confidence, which made me smile.