Chapter 13: It's a date~

Learned straight pride parades exist and now I'm disappointed.

Also, can we forget the first chapter? I just re read it and I want to die. We're cancelling that chapter.

This chapter still shitty though, so hErE.

Lefty's POV:

"C-can you make me toast?"

"Lefty, maybe you should try something else."

"W-why?"

"You eat too much toast."

"But toast."

"How about cinnamon toast crunch?"

"That's not t-the right toast."

"Fine, I'll make you toast."

"Y-yay!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air like the child I am. I finally got Molten to make me toast. I'm proud of me.

"Here ya go." Molten sat a plate of toast infront of me, butter spread on it. I gratefully grabbed a piece and began eating while Molten made himself some.

We sat in a comfortable silence, quiet munching being the only sound. If it was louder, I would've probably stabbed him, but he ate quietly. Thankfully. The sound of someone eating is probably the number one thing I hate. Nevermind, second. Dad will always be number 1.

"Soooooo, watch wanna do today?" Molten asked, almost choking on his toast. I was in the middle of eating, I only shrugged, putting a finger up to tell him to wait.

"Wh-whatever you want to do. I can't go a-anywhere without you, and I d-don't think I'm up for crutches, so something h-here." I answered, sitting my plate on the counter. He grabbed it and sat it in the sink, quickly rinsing it before leaving it to sit. I could tell he was thinking for a moment, just staring at the counter. Then a small smug smirk crawled onto his face. Oh no...

"I have an idea~. But you'll need to go to Elizabeth's while I set it up!" He seemed over joyed with whatever his idea was, so I nodded.

"Ok, but how am I-eksjaj." Without warning, he picked me up and ran towards the door, kicking it open before running down the hall. I don't know what sound I made when he picked me up, but I hate it. "S-slow down!"

Not surprising, he didn't. After about a minute, we made it to Liz's. He kicked the door lightly, imitating a knock, and waited for someone to answer. I knew it was going to be a moment before we got in, so I turned my body around to face Molten's chest, and simply leaned against it.

I heard a door open, more then likely Liz's, and a small gasp.

"What happened!"

"Nothing, I just need him to stay here while I do something. And he can't walk so..."

"Kinda sketchy, but come in." I heard Liz say, moving away from the door so we could go in. I turned back around, facing the ceiling again, staring at Molten's face. His expression was unreadable, but I'm guessing it's a mix of happiness, nervousness, and a hint of anxiety. But why?

"Here ya go." Molten sat me on a chair beside the couch, being cautious of my leg. "Hi Baby, Lora. But I need you."

I looked to the couch to see the two clowns, sitting there gracefully. Don't know how, but they looked intimidating. They still had their work attire, but they still look like they can beat the shit out of you.

"Wha-" Molten dragged Liz out the door, shutting it as they left. Now, it was just us three. Unless someone else is here, which I highly doubt. Being stared at makes me freeze up, so I was just staring into their eyes. Their gazes were like a headlight while I'm a deer. Except they're clowns and I'm a bear. Same thing.