Chapter 15: Your thoughts?

Your ideas are m i n e. And no. Not your thoughts.

So, I'm not tagging the person cause, like last time, don't wanna annoy them or something. Idk.

This is a filler chapter.

But here.

Lefty's POV:

Today's the day I babysit Elizabeth! Currently, I'm racing around the house, cleaning as much as possible. Molten finished the make out from the elevator, and knocked a lot of things down. But, I'm still a virgin queen.

Molten walked out of his room, only wearing shorts and hopefully underwear. He rubbed his eyes, looked around, and then looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked sleepily, blinking to wake up more. I smiled.

"Remember? I said I would babysit Elizabeth today. So get dressed." His eyes widened before running back into his room, presumably getting dressed.

After about half an hour, Molten there was a knock on the door. I messaged that woman, who I thinks name is Clara, our address. I informed her about the new house thing, and she didn't really mind an apartment.

I threw myself from the couch and swung the door open, face to face with the woman and Elizabeth.

"Hello!" I moved to let them in, which they did. The little girl sat on the couch while Clara pulled her phone out, frowning.

"Damn. We'll have to talk another time, but I'll just send you a list of stuff she likes. Bye sweetie~." She waved at the little girl before walking back out. I shut the door, after her.

Elizabeth was just staring at the floor, kicking her shoes against the couch. I sat beside her, kicking my feet onto the couch, sitting criss cross.

"You're names Elizabeth, right?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. She smiled, looking up at me.

"Yep! What's your name mister?" She asked back.

"My name's Lefty. How old are you?" She held out seven fingers.

"This much!" I giggled.

"I have a friend with the same name as yours."

"You do?"

"Yeah, wanna see?" She nodded. I pulled sour my phone and went to my gallery, clicking on a selfie with the others when we went to the theater. It was a mostly fun day, except it was ruined by that fox in many ways.

I showed her the picture, pointing at Liz.

"That's her."

"She looks like a clown." She giggled. I smiled.

"Well, she was one until a very weird day." She nodded. I hope she thinks I'm doing alright. I don't wanna mess up or anything. "I'm pretty sure I have extra cookies from the beach day. Want one?"

"Yeah!" I loved a kid's enthusiasm. They are rarely shy, unlike me. Very energetic, unlike me. I'd rather die then run. Smiley, unlike me. I only smile when I'm around Molten and maybe Liz. Or, around children. Heh.

I gave her a few cookies, getting a "thank you" for each cookie. This kid was adorable. I watched her eat them, silently observing her behavior. Heh. I'd like a kid like that. But there's too much things we have to do already before that could happen.

At that moment, Molten walked out of his room now fully dressed, holding my laptop.

"I saw a house you bookmarked and, um, I think we should get it." He smiled, showing me the house I saw from the date. My face lit up. He liked it!