Rakastan Sinua: A Soul Journey

Here is the first chapter <3 

Maria arrived at the airport in Helsinki, Finland sighing deeply upon arriving in a world so different from hers. Maria knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter in her life. She had just finished her academic journey, and though it hurt to say goodbye to family and friends in the states for a while, she needed this.

She needed to find a new beginning, and in this soul journey, heal her soul, and rejuvenate her soul in a place where no one knew her, and she knew of no one

She needed to find a new beginning, and in this soul journey, heal her soul, and rejuvenate her soul in a place where no one knew her, and she knew of no one. "Well", she thought blushing "At least now...I can traverse the steps he has, and breathe in the scent of the Baltic Ocean that caresses his angelic face," she said as she walked into the clean airport lobby.

The airport was so organized and clean, and people were so quiet, that each individual was engrossed in their own particular task. "Yes," she said to no one in particular "This place is perfect for me," she said smiling as she walked slowly towards the exit, ready to hail a cab. Maria did not know a word of Finnish. Therefore, this part of her soul journey was going to be an adventure all in itself.

She sat quietly in the cab which would take her to the small loft she had rented. She looked out the window as the taxi hailed her towards her destination.

Maria knew not what awaited her, only that she was finally visiting one of the places on her bucket list

She looked down at her mobile, she had already reserved a stay at a hotel up in Lapland where she would be able to see the northern lights inside a hotel shaped like an igloo.

One of her close friends said she would be waiting for her at that place, with her long-time boyfriend, so she better not take forever to get there. She sighed after all the tears, and uncertainty she was able to fly free and be on her own finding out who Maria was.

She had gone by "Violentt" online but that was just an alias, a name that like many others she used to hide from the world since she had never understood who Maria was. To her, it was easier to hide behind the façade of a fake name, than to accept who she was. It was painful, and the forgiveness, for how cruel she had been to herself all those years, was something she hoped to gain during this trip on her own.