Rakasatan Sinua: Departure

Next Chapter

Maria sent a long text to Angel explaining the reason she could not stay...

Dearest Angel, I know that this is sudden but as much as I have enjoyed myself on this getaway the incident between your beloved and me it...I need time, time away on my own, so Mr. Valo and I will be returning to Helsinki tonight...I do hope you are not too terribly angry...and I hope we can still be friends, I hope I can find it in my heart to forgive Alexi, he seems to make you so happy, and I hope we can hang out soon, but for now till later... 

Best Wishes

Maria and Ville

Maria looked out the window as the stars of the northern lights passed them by, sighing at the fact that she had not gotten to stay at the igloo hotel, "One day, I promise" Ville said squeezing her hand gently as they rode on to the city.

It seemed to be dawning as they reached the city and parted ways as Ville dropped her off at her loft. "I hope that despite everything you had fun, sweetheart" Ville said smiling at Maria. "I did! Oh, I did! thank you so much! " Maria said as they waved their goodbyes and she crashed in her bed needing to rest her day for a while, the fact that Ville had almost kissed her as they left Lapland had not escaped her notice, yet she was scared to get that close, she did not want to hurt Ville in any way... they were just beginning to develop a beautiful friendship. 

As for Angel, Maria really hoped that her new and dear friend would understand and that she had not caused problems between her and Alexi, after all, he seemed to really make Angel happy, and despite his words, he did not seem to be a mean-spirited man, she thought to herself as she dozed off.

Dawn's rays glazed over Maria as she awoke and a million messages from Angel bombarded her phone as she turned it on  "Where are you!", "Please don't forget to keep in touch!" "I really wish you would have stayed!" and "You and Ville better still come to my wedding" looked at Maria back from her phone. Maria made sure to tell Angel that she would be there for her wedding that she just needed time, and that they would hang out soon again, but that she couldn't make promises for Ville, as he was his own man. 

Over the next few weeks, Maria took the time to attend to her work, and call her family and friends. Ville and she hung out at the library and even took the time to watch a movie, together. 

Maria got to talk to the other band members and was even honored at being invited to the recording studio to see where they would be recording their new album. Days were blissful and Maria had even texted Angel, who said she would love to go visit her soon, as Alexi wanted to apologize by inviting her to one of his concerts for free, where even Angel's band would play. She also wanted Maria to be one of her bridesmaids, and she wanted help setting up her wedding, even if her Alexi had yet to ask...which she assured Maria he would unless he wanted Angel to strangle him... making Maria smile.

Four weeks had passed since the event at Lapland and she had not seen Ville, he had been busy recording and she had been busy with her own life as well, but it was fine for them because as creative introverts and hermits at heart they needed their...

Four weeks had passed since the event at Lapland and she had not seen Ville, he had been busy recording and she had been busy with her own life as well, but it was fine for them because as creative introverts and hermits at heart they needed their space to create in solitude.