Rakastan Sinua: With you I Am free

Bit of a shorter chapter :D

They finally arrived at the spot, the temperature was cold now that they were standing still waiting to go inside. Trying to wait while everyone else got there Maria asked Angel "So how long have you had that jacket?" Angel looked at her, still thrilled from the ride she seemed impervious to the cold, Maria, on the other hand, was starting to freeze. "Oh this thing, well since I was sixteen, its a little tight, as I gained a bit of weight Alexi is always worried, so he feeds me a lot, but I am starting to lose it again, with all the touring, but I don't have much room left for badges but I wanted Alexi's band on it, so I took some off," she said.

Alexi smiled at the compliment "Well I have to take care of you you are my future Mrs. Lahio" he said hoping to catch her off guard. Angel snickered "Who says I want to marry I am starting to think it's not a good idea, I mean you're pretty much set on not wanting to be my husband," Angel said, as a matter of fact, Alexi's face was crestfallen and everyone stood there a bit uncomfortable for what seemed like hours, "Wow you sure fell for it, of course, I want to marry you brat! you are just taking too long to decide, and you know me I have little patience," she said as Alexi and everyone laughed in relief.

"Are you cold love? they opened now come on I don't want you to freeze to death, I also think they might be canceling the ice skating with this weather, but who knows" Ville said guiding Maria in as Alexi and Angel followed still laughing at her wittiness. The cabins were big and warm, and they had plenty of food and drinks "I could use a coffee" Maria said and Ville followed her coffee was essential for him too, and even for a Finnish winter storm it was cold, he thought as they went to their own cabin.

 "Thank you so much again for coming with me," Maria said sipping her coffee and feeling warm as it reached her tummy "Like I said it is my pleasure darling" Ville replied as they could hear the rest of the Bodom band sitting with Alexi and Angel ...

 "Thank you so much again for coming with me," Maria said sipping her coffee and feeling warm as it reached her tummy "Like I said it is my pleasure darling" Ville replied as they could hear the rest of the Bodom band sitting with Alexi and Angel and they began to strum some acoustic songs to entertain the crowd near the campfire outside.

"If you want to go outside, please do not stop on my account," Maria said not wanting to ruin his relaxation by having to baby her "And leave you here alone, yes of course, unless you are kicking me out," Ville said pouting indignantly "Of course not," Maria said giggling he was so cute "I love your company" she added. 

"Likewise," Ville said sighing as he held her hands hesitantly to keep her warm "So," she said blushing "Do you...do you often come here?" she said shivering at his touch "I do it on holidays with friends and family when it is much warmer than this" he added, "However, I also like going to a cabin resort further south in the summer we could canoe if..." he said his cheeks red "If you want" he stated, "I would love to!" Maria said not believing that he still wanted to spend time with her, she was so blessed, she thought as the soothing music from outside encouraged them to join in the campfire that was being lit.

"Shall we go?" Ville said extending his hand, as Maria took it and unconsciously walked hand in hand with him to the campfire.

Thanks if you are here :D