Rakastan Sinua: The Beginning of the End

Next Chapter is up :D

Maria cried her heart out as soon as she got home and began organizing her mess. How could she have ever imagined this? That she would meet her muse and have his number staring at her from her mobile phone, how many times had she dreamt about him, about those forest eyes and that starlight smile? 

Tears flowed like crystals down her face as she smiled in a sort of manic-depressive mode, as she texted her friend Angel, she knew she could not tell her anything, but she told her that she was counting the days to Lapland, "Miss you girl, the day approaches, hope you are settling in" Angel said making Maria feel warm in her heart as she continued to clean her room.

The next day dragged on even during her sessions she was a bit dazed, as she anticipated tonight, meeting him again, she sighed as he texted her a "good morning" and she wished him a wonderful day and good luck with his meetings. Maria took the time to call her friends and family and make herself some food although with her anticipation she did not think she could eat a bite and not feel queasy.

Maria almost jumped out of her skin when his message reached her mobile "See you soon, I will be there shortly, darling" it said. Maria rushed to get her last things in order, she should have known he would be punctual, they had agreed to meet near the coffee shop they had met earlier today.

" I told you it would have been easier for me to pick you up, darling" Ville said the taxi had gotten a bit stuck in traffic yet she had made it "I know, my bad" Maria said apologizing, "No need to apologize, just wanted to make things easier for you next time," Ville said melting her "Next time"

They walked around town as Ville began showing her his favorite haunts, and she became more familiar with Helsinki, it really was a beautiful city. "Let us hail a taxi before it is dark," Ville said "I want you to see the pier, the sunset is hauntingly beautiful," Ville said as they boarded a taxi and headed towards the spot

The words "hauntingly beautiful" were indeed a description of the sunset at pier in Helsinki, Maria looked in awe as the boats passed by bringing in late newcomers and she sat with her muse beside her, it was all so dreamlike.

"Ville, I mean thank you so much," Maria said, smiling genuinely at him to which he did the same "You are welcome, I enjoy being with you," he said sending shivers down her spine "I...I can't wait to see the northern lights, a friend I met in an online group got me into a special event to visit the igloo hotels and see the lights, her name is Angel can't wait," Maria said excitedly.

"Just be sure this Angel is a real person," Ville said a worried look on his face "Would hate for you to get hurt" he added making her sigh "It...thank you for worrying," she said "But Angel seems nice, it will be an adventure, going alone to the wild, part of my soul journey and all" Maria added.

Ville looked even more concerned at this "Hmm...maybe if you do not mind I can go with you if...when is this event?" he added not noticing Maria was as red as she sunset before them "Um...next week, Monday" she added gulping "But you don't um...you are surely busy" she said not wanting to impose on him "If I was I would not offer darling. Unless of course, I am overstepping my boundaries", Ville said a bit sternly.

Maria looked at Ville in wonder and a bit scared of having offended him, "no of course not I mean I would love for you to come with me...I would be honored" she said smiling sincerely "Then I will make plans and we will meet on Monday please send me all the details," he said his mood lifting as they enjoyed the rest of the evening before he got her a taxi and she rode home, her heart filled to the brim with happiness.

Thanks