Rakastan Sinua: Our Haven Tonight

Next Chapter ^_^

Ville's house was absolutely beautiful, warm, inviting, cozy, peaceful, and poetic like him. Maria blushed as he showed her around happy to get to know such an intimate part of his life. The house had a beautiful studio and the light would come in through the windows in the back leading to a wonderful garden. Little plants decorated the windows, and Ville's guitars and music collection were spread over his office space. 

It smelled of tea, coffee, cigars, and the ocean and like Ville, it was intoxicating and made Maria feel safe

It smelled of tea, coffee, cigars, and the ocean and like Ville, it was intoxicating and made Maria feel safe. "Hope you feel comfortable," Ville said and Maria could only reply by kissing him and hugging him tightly. He then toured her around showing her to the master bedroom when Maria stopped a blush decorating her face, "Um...Ville..um...I do you? have a guest room available? I am not trying to be mean but..." Ville smiled at her shyness and nodded leading her to a really beautiful room downstairs. 

"I promise not to push things, love," Ville said as he let her settle in, making Maria feel blessed

"I promise not to push things, love," Ville said as he let her settle in, making Maria feel blessed. Ville had sent some friends to get her stuff, so she could have time to fix things with the previous loft owners. Soon enough Maria was settled in and reassured Ville that she would be careful in leaving the house or entering it so as to try and avoid the paparazzi lens.

Time passed and as four more weeks progressed everything seemed ok. It was one of those days that Maria retired to sleep early as it had been a long day of counseling and writing. Ville himself needed some alone time to relax and make some calls. 

He had been recording at the studio all day. Ville had finally agreed to let her tell Angel the news as long as they were kept private, and she grinned waiting to tell her friend the happy news when Angel's wedding came to be, she blushed would Ville go with her to one of Alexi's "man of honor".

"Wow! I am so happy for you!" Angel said over text, yet her heart fell if she knew something about tabloids was that they were brutal and she was afraid that this was not the first time they would try to ruin her friend's relationship.

"We gotta go to Helsinki, I think since the concert is near, I can get a chance to talk to Maria, I have to warn her...I know Ville knows what he is doing...but I am not sure she is aware of how ruthless they are....they were to me" Angel said to a concerned Alexi. 

"Except you almost burned down their cars, and scared the living hell outta them, babe," Alexi said pouncing on her, "but then again not everyone is as wild as you are my bloody queen," Alexi said biting on her neck, distracting her a bit "Exactly, Maria is sweet and shy a perfect bait for those dogs," she said as she finalized some of the details for the concert that day.

It was during that breakfast the next morning that Maria let Ville know, "Angel is coming over well, she invited me to her concert with the Children of Bodom and her band, I...I guess I can talk to Alexi, he seems to have really felt bad about that day in Lapland" Maria said, hoping Ville would not mind. 

"I don't mind, but it might be better if we go together," he said "I want to clear things with Alexi too, and we have to be careful with the paparazzi" he added as Maria nodded, not wanting to ruin this bliss they had been living in these past weeks.

Thank you all and you as well