Rakastan Sinua: In the Grace of Our Pain

Next Chapter :D

Lady Anita stood over the mess that Ville had done. Ville sat there under her embrace, he now knew that he had done something he should not have. "Finnish?" he said in a broken voice feeling hollow, "Yes, every Thursday, she came by to study with me, she wanted to surprise you, she was also learning how to cook your favorite food, she forgot some books I had given her so I came by to hand them to her but.." she said holding her son close, comforting him, "I have lost her, the things I said, she will never forgive me," Ville said, his eyes tearful, "She is not lost to you, but you have to find her, she is vulnerable out there, there is a raging storm outside but also in her heart, and you have to find out who did this to you both..." Lady Anita said. 

"Here some water and I'll make you some tea, I have some Tylenol too," Daniel said worried, she seemed to be getting a fever and she did not look good, "Ville" she kept mumbling between tears, "I..I swear I didn't" she sobbed incoherently. "Of course you didn't I just wish you would have read one of my emails, I was trying to warn you, Angel almost left Alexi too thinking he had cheated",  Daniel added checking Maria's temperature, she was burning up, no good he had to take her to the hospital, she was weak and pale and shaking badly.

Though he had a small crush on Maria, he knew now that she belonged with Ville, for even in her delirium she called for him, and Daniel was trying to apologize for how he had behaved, but she had never read his emails, and he was terrified to try and approach her with Ville there, but now...it was maybe too late... all he knew is that he had to pull his courage and talk to him, but first he had to take Maria to the hospital because a temperature of 106 degrees Fahrenheit was close to death he rushed to the phone, hoping that he was not too late again.

"Has anyone seen her!" Ville said urgently as he called Mige and the other's on his phone he had been for the last 3 hours trying to find out where Maria could have gone too he needed to find her, to embrace her, to apologize, to make things right again, how could he have fallen for those lies, yet he had been tricked so many times it was hard for him to trust, but now he knew she had never been unfaithful. 

"She is in the hospital with a highly dangerous fever," a deep raspy voice said it was Alexi and Angel standing beside a worried Daniel, Angel looked beautiful in her pregnant state but her face was worried as they had just flown in as soon as Daniel had informed them of the situation, "WHAT! Take me to her please!!!" Ville said tears in his eyes as Lady Anita comforted him, Sir Kari and Jesse were there too. "Not until we tell you what is happening....it almost ruined our marriage, please you have to hear us out," Alexi said, "That can wait for later dammit!!" he exclaimed then apologized" I'm sorry but I have to be sure she's ok! this is my fault for crying out loud!' Ville said and seeing the helplessness in his eyes Angel gently pulled Alexi back. 

"First of all its is not your fault,  it is no one's fault Ville, we think we know who did this, second of all we can discuss it once he sees her, Alexi baby, come on, Daniel was the one that found and rescued Maria, he told us where to go," Angel said as Ville looked at Daniel in wonder, at that moment he forgave him for all if he hadn't found her in the rain that continued to pour violently, something worse could have happened... "Let's go," Daniel said as they headed to Angel's car and Ville prayed for the first time that she would not fade before he could hold her one last time...

Thanks if you are here!