Rakastan Sinua: A Journey Under Moonlite

The next Chapter is up :D

Maria awoke to the quiet knocking at her door it was Ville looking a bit forlorn and worried. She immediately made herself decent and opened the door hoping all was well. "Good morning darling," he said scratching his head adorably and looking a bit abashed "Good morning Ville, is all ok?" Maria said inviting him inside to which he refused "I...I'm sorry it's best if I don't I want to apologize actually," he said blushing even more. 

"Oh ok," Maria said a bit crestfallen had she done something to offend him? "It's um...it's not you...it's just I am sorry I was so brash last night kissing your hand without your consent and such," Ville said shyly looking down at his boots.

The cute level was too much for Maria so she smiled and said "Well if you want me to forgive you then you'll have to repay me" she said grinning wickedly "Oh" he said almost jumping as she hugged him tight "With a hug, please Ville don't worry I am by no means offended...I could never get angry at you, silly, see I just hugged you without consent so we are square" Maria said grinning as she held him tight. 

Then realizing he was as red as a tomato she let go, blushing "sorry I was just" she said twiddling her fingers "It's all right I mean I'm glad you're ok, not angry I mean" Ville said his mood-lifting "Then let us go have breakfast" Ville said much more relaxed as they headed to eat something the cold air making Maria's tummy growl.

"So I wonder what the event will be taking place today?" Maria said as they all ate quietly "sleds with huskies and some ice skating" Angel said "I hope you all know how to skate" and she added "I...I have terrible balance" Maria said a bit embarrassed "Likewise," Ville said "but we can try right darling?" he said reassuring Maria with a squeeze on her shoulder "Sure um...yes," Maria said feeling much braver. "I and Alexi are both ok right babe," Angel said and Alexi having to be brave said "Of course baby" sometimes it was hard to be wild enough for his baby, she was so brave, but she was worth it.

They headed out to the sleds and of course, Alexi was forced to pick the fiercest-looking husky dogs who looked as if the last thing they wanted was to be there "Come on don't tell me you're scared of a little nibble?" Angel said grinning, Alexi gulped but decided against disagreeing, and bravely he approached the dogs, who eyed him viciously as he helped his girl in who looked as relaxed as if they were sitting in with a fluffy crowd of tame sled reindeer "The things I do for the love of my haunted dreams" Alexi said as Ville and Maria settled into their own sled behind them. Once the professionals had opened the trail it was ready, set go for them.

Ville and Maria talked quietly as they traveled down a trail of a world covered in diamonds and starlight snow "It's beautiful" Maria said sighing "It is" Ville said as he stared at her being careful not to stray them of course "Let me take lead n...

Ville and Maria talked quietly as they traveled down a trail of a world covered in diamonds and starlight snow "It's beautiful" Maria said sighing "It is" Ville said as he stared at her being careful not to stray them of course "Let me take lead now" she said so as to allow him to sit back for a while "Are you, sure sweetheart?" Ville said a bit scared as he was sure this was new to her "Of course" she said taking the reins which Ville hoped to god she could control as he sat back and tried to relax while a wild Angel whizzed by with her Alexi at full speed laughing away and Alexi looking terrified.

"To be that brave," Maria said praying Alexi and Angel would survive "Don't," Ville said hoping no inspiration would take hold of his friend and send them to the abyss. "This is fun!" Maria said going faster and faster as Ville shook a little "Mind handing me the reigns love?" he said and Maria reluctantly let go, she loved feeling the wind on her face but she respected that he wanted to go slower "Sorry a bit wild there" she said grinning "I noticed" Ville said giggling as they continued on the trail where a cabin with warm drinks and food awaited the end of the journey.

The path was cold and the fog was thick yet somehow despite the fact that at times the dogs would have to stop to eat and or drink they managed to get themselves all safely to the destination "Well, that was amazing" Maria said exhilarated "And I think enough for now" Ville said glad in his heart they were all at the destination in one piece, one thing for sure he would never get in a car with a driving Maria, she liked to speed a little too much for his liking.

Thank you if you are here I'll update soon :D