Rakastan Sinua: Serenade under the Stars

Song belongs to Apocalyptica Lauri Yonen and our dear Ville Hermanni Valo

Credit to @MaryAngelValo for allowing me to use her character and some ideas and support :D

The campfire was warm as Alexi sang acoustic to his Angel and others sat around roasting marshmallows and fish, it seemed the ice skating rink was opened in a while, for them if they wanted to go. "We can go later if you want or we can go now...though as I mentioned," Ville said blushing as he looked away a bit shy. Maria giggled at his cute expressions.

"It's all right my balance is horrid, we would be best off just here, right next to this warm fire," she said pointing at the fish she was roasting over the fire, making Ville smile warmly in relief "Then perhaps I can serenade you," he said, making her heart skip several beats. "I was waiting for you to say that Ville," Alexi said "how about we both serenade our ladies tonight, how's that song go you did with Apocalyptica? Bittersweet" Alexi said as Ville nodded grabbing a guitar that was handed to him. Slowly and surely Ville and Alexi began their duet as the rest listened in harmony to their joint deep Finnish voices, melancholic and sorrowful. Yet just as she was sure Angel was haunted by Alexi's voice she knew that for her no voice could melt her as did Ville's

Ville: I'm giving up the ghost of love

And a shadow is cast on devotion

Alexi: She is the one that I adore

Queen of my silent suffocation

Both: Break this bittersweet spell on me

Lost in the arms of destiny

Bittersweet

Alexi: I won't give up

I'm possessed by her

Ville: I'm bearing a cross

She's turned into my curse

Both: Break this bittersweet spell on me

Lost in the arms of destiny

Alexi: Bittersweet, I want you

Ville: Oh, how I wanted you

Alexi: And I need you

Ville: How I needed you

Both: Oh, break this bittersweet spell on me

Lost in the arms of destiny

Both: Break this bittersweet spell on me

Lost in the arms of destiny

Both: Bittersweet

Both girls sighed as the song concluded and people clapped and cheered. Ville and Maria's eyes met as they shone like stars under the fire of the campfire. "Thank you," she said, "My pleasure" Ville said as he looked at her deeply.

Meanwhile, Angel was holding Alexi close as he looked warily at Maria, he had to find a way to talk to her, though he seemed nice, he was afraid for his friend, he had been hurt in the past, and he did not want this girl to end up being another "J" or "S" in Ville's life he deserved so much more he deserved and Angel like the one Alexi had found.

"Why don't we all go ice skating, come on Maria, Ville give it a try!" Angel said cheerily noticing the serious mood that had come over them all of a sudden. Couples and groups began to walk over to the rink "I'd rather call it a night, for now, I really have no balance" Maria said denying Angel as she hugged her and said goodnight before she could be dragged off to any danger in the ice "I...I feel the same" Ville said standing up to join her "Aw come on!" Angel said pouting as Alexi held her back "Just let them, rest babe, we can go ahead Maria is not used to the cold, and my friend here is not fond of ice rinks" he said as Angel whined but agreed as she pulled Alexi to join her.

Alexi kept looking back, trying not to upset his angel baby but knowing that he had to find a chance to speak to this girl, to know that she had to be careful with Ville's heart and to know how lucky she was to have a guy like him.

"Baby can you wait for me a bit let me go do my business I will meet you there in a bit," Alexi said looking at Angel with puppy dog eyes "Oh alright, I gotta get my skates anyway and my other gear," she said "But don't take too long or ill haunt you down," she said grinning making him spank her rump sweetly as she went on her way.

Alexi waved at Angel thinking "now to wait for Ville to sleep" he said to himself as he saw them parting ways he saw Ville kissing her hand as he retired to his room.

Maria was getting ready to sleep as she smiled thinking of what a wonderful weekend it was turning out to be when she heard a knock on her door, she looked around curious hoping it was not Angel trying to sneak her back and drag her to the ice rink, she thought smiling as she opened the door to see Alexi stern look on his face. 

"We need to talk, do you have time?" he said as Maria looked at him confused "Yes but what is wrong is Angel ok?" she said worriedly had Angel fallen on the ice. "It's about Ville" he added making her feel more confused. 

"Please hear me out but...first you gotta promise not. a word to Valo or Angel or anyone" he added his voice raspy and urgent in its tone, "Um...of course please come in or?" she said not wanting to keep him standing there as he walked in with a serious look on his face as he sat near her bed " Look I know Angel trusts you, but I don't so, what is exactly your deal with Ville? what intentions do you have with my friend?" he said making Maria feel confronted, what could be possibly hinting at?

Thank you if you are here :D