Rakastan Sinua: To Love With The Soul

They all chatted and laughed rowdy as they decompressed after the concert, "So what are you two planning for tonight!" Angel said happy to see her friends "Plans? well, it was just to come over to see you two and you know see you play and make that wonderful announcement" Maria said, "I'm sure Ville has a busy week ahead and I have my own things to do, so we might be going home soon, but we can hang out later, and then well there is the wedding to look forward to" she added cheerily as Angel pouted.

"Aw I thought you'd stay longer," she said, "But I get you I mean Ville is a busy man, and I am beyond grateful that you both will be at my wedding and that you guys came here tonight" Angel added, "So your master releases you for now" Angel added making Alexi and everyone laughs relieved. 

"Shall we go?" Ville said as they shook hands with the happy couple and walked to their ride back home. "Actually, I had something planned for us, later this week, we still have time before their wedding and...well...I wanted to take you to meet my parents, not that I was waiting for before their wedding but..." Ville said making Maria's heart swell. 

"Really! Oh my, Ville I am so happy! I would be honored!" she added as Ville happily held her close, saying "They will be the ones honored to meet you, I have been speaking about you a lot, they are quite curious," Ville said blushing to make Maria feel special, more special than she had ever felt in her life. "That...Thank you!" Maria said as they arrived at their home and walked in with smiles on their faces. 

"About those tabloids though, take Angel's advice seriously love, they are brutal," Ville said as they sat in each other's arms watching listening to the radio "I will, I promise my snuggle, bunny," Maria said blushing and covering her face, for she had yet to use a nickname on him before, and she did not want to sound annoying. 

Ville giggled "Snuggle bunny? hmm" he added uncovering her face "no need to be shy, it's just...it is really heartwarming to hear you being a little bolder" he added "come here" as he kissed her softly, taking her breath away, "I love you," Maria said and though it was hard for him to say it, there was no need for him to do it for the magic in his eyes was her answer. 

Ville held her face gently as he leaned in, "I would rather show you if you let me" he added, making her heart race. "Ville," she said her mind telling her to not move things so fast, but her heart wanted to let them be together tonight for the first time, "I will not push things, love," he said, "Just want to feel you...all of you," Ville said tucking her curls behind her ears, biting his lip his eyes dilated, "Ville it's just that I am...well it would be my," Maria said ashamed of telling him, that at her age, she had not yet laid with a man.

Ville smiled warmly "Then no more words are needed, I want it to be special for you, so I will wait...just.." he said kissing her lips "don't make me wait too long.." he added with another smoldering kiss "Else, I might lose my mind, I am already," he said kissing her with lip melting passion, "lost in you" he whispered as he let her trembling lips go, losing her in the heaven of his moonlight eyes, "As am I," she said kissing him once more, as they simply cuddled and held each other there until the moon rose to kiss the sun goodbye, letting her die in his arms even as their souls yearned for more...

Thank you if you are here :D @MaryAngelValo thanks for letting me use your character Angel  ^_^