Rakastan Sinua: Hurt

Next Chapter 

"What...what do you mean?" Maria said looking at Alexi who was looking at her with a suspicious glare in his blue eyes. "I need to know what you are expecting to get from Ville, or what you are plotting," Alexi said standing over her making her back off a bit "I..nothing...I am just his friend...he has been my muse, my inspiration, I have no ulterior motives," she said offended that he would suggest that she had any hidden motives to get close to Ville.

"I hope for your sake that is true because as far as I know the girls that have gotten close to him in the past, they have done so for his money, his fame his position, and I sure as hell am not letting him get hurt again," Alexi said so close to her that she was shaking "So you have been warned if you have no good intentions with him, you should not pursue him, he deserves better," Alexi said his voice shaking a bit.

Maria's eyes were filled to the brim with tears, but she was not going to back down or show weakness, she was appalled that Alexi had the gall to call her a "golddigger" even if he had not said it.

"Look, I am...I am glad to see that you are such a good friend to Ville, but I.. if you really think that of me...I can assure you...I am not one of those girls, and Ville, I wish him all the luck in the world..." Maria said and before Alexi could apologize for being so abrupt she stormed out. The Wild Child slammed his fist against the wall, he had let his temper and concern get out of hand, and now he only hoped that he could stop her, as he chased after her, "Maria! wait please" Alexi said trying to stop her.

Alexi managed to grab her by the arm and stop her. Maria was hurt, how could Alexi think that of her? She had done nothing disrespectful as far as she knew. What right did they have to think of her? Had Angel, and Alexi, had they been talking behind her back, she thought as she realized someone had grabbed her arm.

"Maria, I'm sorry, I can be an ass at times and just don't want Ville hurt. The last time he got hurt badly by a pretty girl like you, he was in such a bad place, he had to go to rehab." Alexi said to her as he stood in front of her, by this time Angel true to her word had come looking for her man, "Alexi, what the hell is going on I have been looking for you everywhere!" Angel said then noticing Maria's teary eyes and Alexi's embarrassed look, she approached them. 

"Maria are you ok? what the hell is going on brat? what did you do?" she said in a tone that Alexi knew meant she was mad. "Baby look I'm sorry I can ex-" Maria cut him off by hugging Angel. It made Maria a bit happy to know at least her friend was on her side and didn't think she was a " golddigger" like Alexi thought. "Look, Alexi, Angel I am sorry but something horrible happened back at home with my folks I gotta go, can't stay I really do wish you both all the happiness in the world, tell Ville I'm sorry I cannot wait, " Maria said.

Maria was not a good liar, Angel could tell she was not leaving because of some random happening with her folks, something had happened between her and Alexi. "You are not leaving this spot until you tell me what this brat told you," Angel said blocking Maria's path "I...please...I gotta go" Maria said trying to escape when she heard Ville approaching apparently all the screaming had awakened him, and he looked to be in a bad mood "What the hell is going on," he said in an annoyed but concerned tone. "Nothing, it's nothing," Maria said feeling horrible that they had woken him up.

"Nothing just woke me up apparently..." Ville said in a moody tone, "It's...I messed up..." Alexi said looking at Ville. Maria froze she did not want him to ruin his friendship with Ville over her, even if she was upset at him. Angel stood there her eyes wary as she held Maria back with a bear hug, but her eyes looked ready to slaughter, Angel wanted to knock some sense into Alexi " I...I said something to Maria, look I just..." Alexi said his face forlorn.