Rakastan Sinua: Under the Northern Lights

The next Chapter is up :D

The snowball fight was fierce and though Ville was a bit terrified at the beginning soon enough many were having to run away from him, Maria laughed blissfully as Alexi rough played in the snow, and Angel and Maria tried to destroy each other's snow barriers. 

In the end, it seemed like mutiny had taken place and no one was following rules, so everyone was off doing their own thing from snow castles to snowmen to snow angels. Maria and Ville lay in the snow laughing their hearts out as Angel made snow angels with Alexi well more like one snow angel as she lay on top of him.

 "I have not had this much fun in ages," Maria said her eyes sparkling "Ditto," Ville said looking at her leaning on his elbow, the contrast of his angelic green eyes to the white of the snow behind him was mesmerizing. "Thank you, for this chance to spend time with you," Maria said truly grateful "I am...the one who should thank you," Ville said as he helped her stand up and they, shook each other's snow off. "I... it's more than I could have ever dreamed of," Maria said her cheeks flushed with cold as Maria let out a small sneeze.

 it's more than I could have ever dreamed of," Maria said her cheeks flushed with cold as Maria let out a small sneeze

 "Oops sorry, way to ruin the moment, haha!" she said grinning "Nonsense darling you have on the contrary...and besides, it is cold now as it is late in the night let us find our lodgings and get you something warm to wear and drink," Ville said holding her to keep her warm making her blush, "I could say the same thing of you Ville," Maria said making him feel warmth at her concern. 

After asking where they could sleep for the night, they waved to Alexi and Angel who were heading to their own little haven laughing as Angel rode on Alexi's shoulders and he was forced to carry her as such despite being cold, "That's the price of having my blood rose queen" Alexi said as he waved and they walked off.

"Well, this is goodnight see you tomorrow Ville thank you for all you have done for me!" Maria said smiling as she sat in her bed "My pleasure sweet" Ville said and before he could hold back something tugged at him and he kissed her lightly on the hand "Goodnight princess" he said leaving her breathless as he turned away like a cat into the night " Goodnight my prince" Maria whispered as Ville headed to his lodgings closing the door behind him, leaving with her heart once more, as she crashed into her bed already torn with longing.

Thanks if you are here :D