Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV

"Everyone's asleep already." I muttered creaking the door open.

"It's 1AM, I guess we should all sleep because we can't sleep all morning tomorrow." Koushi said and laid on his futon. I nuzzled my pillow and pulled another pillow out of my luggage.

"2 pillows?" Koushi asked and sat up.

"I have a habit of hugging...well...cradling something at night..." I said scratching the back of my head.
What if I hug him by accident instead of the pillow? No, you can't get in a relationship. You're still scared...are you...? (F/N)...

(Time skip)

"Kiyoko? You're early..." I said between yawns. "Noya and Tanaka were right when they called you a goddess."

"I shouldn't take such praise. You aren't bad yourself, and I mean it!" Kiyoko laughed. I look like a dead toad.

"What do you think we should have  for breakfast?" I questioned stretching.

"Toast? With...hard boiled eggs?" Kiyoko searched in the fridge.

"Isn't that a little...simple...?" I muttered in thought.
'She's a rich girl otter all' Kiyoko thought."

"We also have milk. Kageyama will be happy." Kiyoko opened the carton of eggs.

"I swear, he can drink a whole cow!" I laughed. "No offense or anything though..." I muttered processing what I just said.

The morning went on until we finished placing everything. The team came down and ate and left quickly. Kageyama ended up drinking Hinata's milk and ran away while Hinata chased him. Koushi only waved at me and jogged with the rest of the team.

If I have to be honest...I was a little sad and disappointed, but he's really respectful...I feel like...I'm not giving enough to him...so I don't deserve any kindness. All I've been doing is spilling all of my tears in his hands.

(Time Skip)

"Kiyoko, I'm going to go outside for a bit, that's okay right..?" I asked heading for the stairs.

"Of course, of course, just don't bump into people that are dangerous." Kiyoko said as I walked up the stairs.

I changed into some leggings and a lose shirt and small backpack that has the weirdest things in there . I pulled my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs.

I waved at Kiyoko and she just smiled and waved back. She's a goddess. For sure.

I slammed the door shut and plugged in my earphones and started jogging. How far am I going?

I felt my breath unsteady and I was a sweating mess. I walked over to a tree and sat below it.

"Meow..meow.." I heard a tiny pitch. I looked besides me and there was a cat with brow, yellow, and white patterns. How cute.

I scooped the tiny kitten up and took out my phone. 10:39...I've been jogging for a hour?! How-

"I'm sure you must be hungry, here.." I dug up a small, nice packaged bag of cat treats. "They look like dry cat food, but (Cat's/Name) loves them!"

I poured some on my palm and felt the cat approach. "That tickles...pff...HAHAHA..." I tried not to startle the cat, but the cat quickly retreated back next to me.

"Isn't this romantic?" Someone creeped next to me. I-I recognize this voice...

I unsteadily turned my head around and let go of the bag of cat treats. It was...him...