Chapter 15

(F/N)'s POV

This is so boring...but, taking days off of school is so boring...I spent the whole day on social media yesterday...

I thought and laid on the bed. I wonder what are they all doing... I sat up and checked my phone. 

6:47PM

"(Cat's/Name), you're awake?" I said groggily.

"(F/N)? I'm coming in." I heard mom knocking the door.

"Come in." I yawned. The door creaked open and I saw mom carrying a tray with steak and 3 big jugs of water.

"Tell me, what is the point of locking me in my room. He's insane! I didn't actually take it seriously when he said to local me in my room. I..." I muttered taking the tray.

"I'm not sure but, I think he is isolating you from Sugawara." Mom sat on my bed.

"Isolating?! That man is crazy! Koushi is not dangerous! I CAN SAY HE IS PROBABLY THE KINDEST BOY I CAN LOVE RIGHT NOW!" I slapped a document on the floor.

"What is that?" Mom asked picking it up.

"HE TOLD MARY TO GIVE ME THIS, HE COULDN'T EVEN GIVE IT TO ME PERSONALLY?!" I fumed.

"You can come out...once you...start behaving yourself?" Mom read. "He told Mary to come from the mansion?! Mary the maid?!"

"I...don't know what to do..." I said hopelessly.

"I'll try talking to him, and, what's this?" Mom said picking up one of the scrunched papers on the floor. She giggled and placed it on my desk. "He treasures you a lot apparently!" Mom said and walked out of my room.

"Hunh?" I grabbed the paper my mom read. I froze and dropped the paper on the floor. KUSOOOO! It's the one that Koushi threw up to my balcony 2 days ago...

"MOMMMMMM!" I yelled in embarrassment.

(Y/N)'s Mom's POV

"Haru, she did nothing wrong, and besides, she is only a kid..."

"She did something wrong, and she's NOT, a kid!" Haru argued back.

I wish he could be more lenient...

"It was only a kiss...why are you making such a big fuss about it?"

"Because...I would win either way."

"What? Excuse me?"

"Either she is normal and leaves Sugawara, or, she can prove herself." Haru stood up. "I have a conference. Get me a cup of Whiskey Ana."

I bit my inner cheek and went in the kitchen.

Prove herself? What does he mean...I know she had a low self esteem but, is that what he really meant?

I pouring Malt Whiskey in his wine glass and handed it to him.

"Thanks."

(Y/N)'s POV

I chewed on my steak and saw a text from Kiyoko.

Kiyoko
U ok? U haven't been showing up

(F/N)
Yea my dad locked me in my bedroom

Kiyoko
Why

(F/N)
I did something he didn't like

Kiyoko
Um, ok? Hope ur 👌

I pushed the plate away and opened the glass door. I took a jug and went out to the balcony.

It's so boring...

I drowned my plants with water and flopped on the rocking chair.

"I did nothing all day but my stamina is so low..." I sighed.

What are you doing?! You're just playing right in his hands. How are you so stupid?!

I creaked my door open and walked down the stairs. Calm down, it's not like you're going to die...

I knocked on my dad's conference room door and opened it.

"You've made you your mind?" My dad said not parting his eyes from the newspaper.

"Yes."

Dad placed the paper down and sipped on his whiskey.

"My decision is to marry him, dad."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Are you allowing me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"You're my daughter."

"Just because I'm your daughter does NOT mean that I need to obey every command!"

"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR SAFETY! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?! YOU'VE PROVED TO ME THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE REASONABLE DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN, SO DON'T!"

"I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT THIS AGAIN! IS IT THAT HARD TO TRUST ME?!"

"Do whatever you want."

I spilled my emotions out and grabbed my purse. That's it...this is not a teenage love story, it's a taste of life I will experience soon.

I stormed out of the building not caring where I'm going. I jabbed my old fashioned earphones in my phone and stuck it in the pockets of my shorts. I pulled on my hood and went down to the parking lot.

"Kuso, what am I even doing...asking Oikawa and Koushi won't help the situation but..."

I muffled as I threw my purse in the basket of my white bike. I rode it down the road as fast as I can go.

There goes my stamina and patience.

I rode my bike further and further, but I felt like spinning in circles.

"Where am I going..." I said leaning my bike by a street light.

I felt the anger and sadness disappear, but regrets and guilt filled my throat, making me choke on my breaths.

This isn't good...

I sat on the bike looking on google maps while I heard sound of footsteps.

"Wha- (F/N)?!"

"Aria...Senpai...?!"

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

I'm terribly sorry for all the drama I've stirred up. It wasn't supposed to be so complicated, but I got lost in my writing I guess :(

Sorry