Chapter One

I knocked on the door of my best friend's Kairi's home, and moments later the door opened and Harry opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Oh hi." I said, shyly.

"Hey Kensi." he smiled, his eyes scanning my face. Then I hear thumps coming down the stairs and Kairi stands by the door with her arms crossed.

"Kairi." I smiled.

"Move Harry." Kairi groaned, shoving him, before smiling at me. "Hi!" she smiled, leaning in to hug me.

"Are you ready for movie night?" I smiled, and Kairi lit up.

"Yes!"

"Can I join?" Another voice added, and I turned to see Edward.

"Oh hey Ed." I waved, and Ed walked closer to me and smiled down at me.

"Hey."

"Ew no both of you go away!" Kairi groaned, and I giggled.

"Be nice." I said, lightly.

"Yeah listen to Kensi. Be nice." Harry said, and I looked over to him to see his eyes already on me.

"Shut up." Kairi snapped at Harry.

"Kensi is right, you should be nicer to your brothers." Ed crossed his arms.

"Okay stop fighting, let's go Kairi." I said.

"Okay yeah!" she said.

"You guys should hang out with us." Harry said, while looking at me.

"Nope, bye!" Kairi said, dragging me up the stairs.

"Bye!" I laughed out.

"They are so fucking annoying." Kairi said, plopping down on the bed.

"Heard that!" Ed shouted, and Kairi rolled her eyes, and I decided to chime in.

"Creep!" I shouted, and I heard a laugh from down the stairs.

"Seriously so annoying." She said, again.

"Isn't that a brother's job?" I said, sitting on the bed.

"They should find a different one." she groaned. "Anyways." she smiled.

"Yes grumpy?" I smiled, and she rolled her eyes.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" she asked.

"Um, After, it's so good. But I wanna talk first." I said, adjusting my eyes to her.

"Okay." she nodded, and then a realization popped in her head like a light bulb. "Ugh. We forgot snacks." She said, groaning before getting up.

"Well let's go. And then I want to know all about Zayn." I smiled, and she rolled her eyes. "and I want mac and cheese." I added, Kairi mocks me with a laugh and smiles before the door.

"Come on he is hot something is bound to happen. You can't just say you two are friends." I said, before opening the door and seeing Harry right there. I turn back to her, keeping the door open.

"But we have to cook mac and cheese. And I don't wanna be around my stupid brothers for long." she grumbled and I laughed. "And sure I can be friends with Zayn." she said, getting up and then seeing Harry she groaned.

"Hmm. What are you doing Harry?" I asked, turning to him.

"Well I was coming to see if I could hang out with you guys." he smiled.

"Oh sure!" I smiled.

"No you just wanna hangout with Kensi." Kairi grumbled and I shook my head.

"More the merrier. But we are watching gross romantic movies and talking about boys." I said, looking at him.

"No no no." Kairi shook her head, and I rolled my eyes and walked past Harry and headed down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh. Whatever, okay no then! But you need to learn to open up Kairi." I said, and the other two followed down the stairs.

"Yeah. I want to hang out with both of you. I want to know about my sister's love life, and maybe get one of my own." he mumbles the last part, looking away.

"Oh Hazzy." I grinned, patting his back.

"Ew gross." Kairi shivered, knowing who Harry was talking about.

"What?" I asked, and they shook their head and we went into the kitchen.

"Please tell you have mac and cheese." I begged, leaning over the counter, and Kairi going over to the cabinet. "I need some."

"We do!" Ed joined, coming into the kitchen, and I looked over my shoulder. "I can make it for you if you want." Ed said.

"No I can." I said. "I'm a big girl."

"I can do it beautiful." Harry said, leaning across the counter and smiling at me, making me blush.

"Ed, Harry. I swear." Kairi grumbled.

"Oh um. I can! It's the food I want." I said, getting up from the counter, while looking at Harry.

"Yeah she can do it herself." Kairi grinned.

"And Ed, I thought you were having Allie over tonight." Harry said. I walked over to the stove and bent down to grab the pot, and set it on the stove before going to the shelf and getting up on my tippy toes to grab the mac and cheese. But Ed comes behind me, putting his hand on my back and grabs the box for me.

"Oh thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." Ed smiled.

"Can you not flirt with my best friend?" Kairi snapped.

"They aren't. There just being boys." I said, putting the box down, and then going over to the stove.

"And stop looking at her butt." Kairi glared at the boys.