Chapter Three

"So? What about him?" Kairi asked.

"Tell me! I have no love life and you do so spill."

"We are good friends." she smiled.

"I didn't know that good friends stick dicks inside each other." I giggled, and she blushed.

"Were friends." Kairi blushed.

"See! Friends that bone." I giggled and she rolled her eyes and laughed with me.

"I'm kidding but. What's going on?" I asked.

"Okay maybe we are a little more than friends." she said, and I hummed and nodded. "A lot more." she smiled, looking down.

"I knew it. He treats you right?" I asked, and she looked down and nodded.

"But please don't tell anyone." She said and I nodded.

"Give me all the juicy details. I need some love."

"Well." she trailed.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I don't know about all the details but-." she started.

"What do you mean? It's your life you should?" I said.

"No. About us. Me and Zayn." she said, and I nodded confused.

"Oh?" I said.

"You know enough about me." she said, scratching her neck.

"Kairi." I said, and she looked back at the door and cleared her throat.

"Let's talk about you." she said.

"About me?" I chuckled. "Oh okay. I like to read books. I have a best friend who is keeping something for me. I long for some love, and I enjoy music." I said. "But you already know those things."

"Yeah yeah." she rolled her eyes. "Everything with Zayn is confusing."

"I understand that." I nodded, looking to my fingers.

"Yeah. Like I think we are a couple but." Kairi started.

"But?" I asked.

"But I don't know if we actually like official." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Kairi puts her hand over her face and shakes her head.

"I don't know." she groaned.

"Girl. Do not get played." I said, sturnly.

"Yeah I don't think I am. But like it's confusing." she groaned.

"Oh girl." I shook my head and looked at our empty bowl. Thinking I want to drift from this so she isn't upset. "Can you put this in the sink so the boys don't ambush me?" I smiled.

"Yeah." she nodded, grabbing the bowl.

"I'll get the movie started." I smiled, and she nods. I feel my heart sink as she leaves.

I hate her not knowing what is going on with Zayn. I think there's just something she doesn't want to tell me. But she should tell me. I'm her best friend. Well says me. I feel my heart ache knowing my stupid crush. Knowing that whenever I ever had a crush on someone it never worked out. I rolled in the covers and put my face in the pillow. Getting a quick crying session before Kairi gets back.

Without me knowing though. Harry stands by the door looking down at me.

"Hey again." he said, and I looked up and blushed.

"Hi." I whispered, wiping at my tears.

"Can I come in?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Uh yeah I guess." I said, and he came over and sat on the edge of the bed and I brought my legs to my chest, looking away not wanting him to see me sad.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said, quitely.

"Are you sure?" he asked, coming closer, and I looked up at him. His brown quiff and curly hair, his bright green eyes shining through me.

"Nothing you'd care about." I said.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I don't know. Boys don't really care? Like emotionally about me." I said.

"That's sexist." he said, smiling and cocking his head and I smile and shake my head. "Kidding. You can tell me."

"I mean. Girls don't care either. I'm not interested in girls so it doesn't really matter, but. I. I like someone." I blushed.

"Yeah?" he nodded, and I nod and bite my lip before looking down. "Have you told my sister?" he asked.

"No. I. I'm not ready to really confront it. I always get rejected. I don't want to get hurt. I'm. I'm just not ready." I said.

"Yeah I understand. I like someone too." he said, smiling down at me.

"You do? Lucky girl." I smiled.

"Yeah." he smiled and ran his hand through his hair. I look at him and then look down at my feet before talking.

"Like. I just want someone who is kind and true. I think this guy is. But I'm always wrong when I think like that." I said, and he nodded.

"You know you're really pretty." he said, and I blushed.

"Oh. You are too." I giggled. "That was stupid." I shook my head.

"It was cute." he said, smiling and looking into my eyes. A small smile creeps on to my face and he looks down to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, and I felt my heart flutter, and my face is now completely red.

"But what about the girl you like?" I asked.

"I'd be kissing her." he blushed, smiling at me. I try to calm down. This was actually happening. I put my hand to my warm flushed skin and try to calm down.