Chapter Fifteen

"So what are we gonna watch?" Ed asked, sitting down on the couch.
"A family movie." I said. "Marce what do you have?" I asked.
"Should I get snacks ready?" Kairi asked.
"Hmm." I nodded.
"Yeah bring everything!" Ed said, goofily. Kairi walks back to the kitchen.
"Marce go help her?" I asked him and he nodded. I sit on the couch next to Ed. I look at him and examine him. His long chestnut brown hair, some curls, some in waves. His hand on his stomach and his other resting behind his head. His green eyes beaming over at her and his lips stretching into a smile. "Let me braid your hair?" I asked, a laugh roared out of his mouth.
"Noo." Ed giggled.
"Please?" I asked. "So beautiful and luscious hair." I said.
"Okay fine. But only if you give me a kiss first." he smirked but then looked down, something going over in his head. "Or is that too much?" he asked. I smile and giggle lightly.
"You gotta make the move." I said.
"Okay." Ed smiled, turning towards me and his hand coming up to my cheek. His head comes down to mine and his lips smash to mine. My hand comes up to his chest and I kiss him back. Our lips slowly moved, and his other hand came down to my waist. Ed smiles into the kiss, our kisses being small pecks of smiles.
"Oh ew." Marcel groaned, we pulled away but I can't wipe the smile off my face. I smile up at him, and his hand comes down to my knee.
"Yeah ew." Kairi laughed. I giggled, and grabbed Ed's face and started giving him wet sloppy kisses.
"Ew." Marcel groaned. Edward smiled widely and I giggled.
"Yeah your right ew." Kairi shook her head.
"Shut up weirdo." Ed chuckled, and my hand went down to his hand.
"Can you guys not do that in front of us? Like ever?" Kairi cringes.
"Deal with it." Ed smirked.
"Now let me braid your hair!" I giggled, remembering why we were kissing again. But I loved to kiss him. But I need to take it slow.
"Ugh fine." Ed groaned, I smiled and I moved my legs.
"Sit right here." I said, directing him to the spot between my legs, and Ed nodded and sat between my legs.
"Thank you." I said, kissing behind his ear before playing with his hair.
"Only because I love you." Ed said, I felt my heart flutter and my hand went to his jaw and turned his head. I peck his lips lightly, smiling. Edward smiles before turning his head again.
"Okay! We're starting the movie!" Kairi said.
Ed wounded up sitting next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist and cuddling into my neck. It felt so good. Felt so right. I felt my eyes get heavy.
"I'm gonna go to sleep." I said to Ed and he nodded.
"Come up to my room?" Ed asked. "Just cuddling though." he said.
"Okay yeah." I smiled, and he stood up and grabbed my hand. "Good night." I smiled at the style family. He led me upstairs but before we got to his room I stopped. "Let me go pee first." I said, and Ed nodded his head. He headed to his room and I went to the bathroom. I open it and see Chloe sitting on the sink and Harry's lips on her neck. I felt my eyes bug out.
"Close the door!" Chloe shouted. But I wasn't going to let them have sex here, I needed to pee!
"A little busy here!" Harry said, turning to me.
"One, learn to lock the door. Two, go to your bedroom. I'm going to pee whether you're here or not." I said, crossing my arms.
"No. Leave!" Harry said.
"Not in the fucking mood for you Harry. Go." I snapped.
"Go." Chloe whined.
"Fine. Let's go Chloe." Harry said, grabbing on to her. They walked past me but Chloe stopped.
"Imma fuck all of em." She whispered, and I felt rage burn up in me.
"Stay away from Ed." I growled.
"What?" Harry asked.
"She just said she'd fuck all of you." I said, glaring at them and shaking my head. Harry's face went to confusion and he let go of her hand. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. When I'm done, I head to Ed's room and open the door. I smile at him and bulge out my eyes.
"I just saw Harry and Chloe hooking up. Then she said she'd fuck all of em." I said, shaking my head and walking over to Ed.
"What?" he asked.
"Yep." I said.
"That bitch is never touching me." Ed said.
"I know I told her so." I nodded.
"Good. She needs to know who I belong to too." Ed said. I laid on the bed and looked over at him, him laying across from me. A small distance from each other.
"To me." I whispered, and I blushed.
"Yes." Ed smiled. I trail my fingers up down his arm just looking into his beautiful green eyes.
"This just feels right." I whispered and he smiled.
"It does. It is right." Ed said, and I nodded.
"You comfy?" I asked, crawling under the covers.
"Yes are you?" he asked, his eyes scanning me, and I nodded. I narrow my eyes at him. "What?" he asked.
"What?" he asked again.
"Cuddles." I mumbled.
"Hmm okay." he said, scooping me up his arms and cuddling into my neck, our legs tangled together and our bodies curving together.
"Hmm much better." I whispered. "I love you Ed."
"I love you Princess," he replied.