Chapter Eight

Harry came that night after a while and told me everything that had happened. We spent the night together, in our own little bubble. But it was certainly strange. I mean good. Harry is good. Everything that I want. But he said he doesn't want me around Ed. I mean I know what Ed said was wrong. But he seemed hurt. We all mess up and growing up we all had tons of fights. I only started liking Harry a month ago. My feelings for Ed, when I had them. Growing up he was always the boy that I should stay away from. He was Kairi's big brother. He always had his friends and girls around. He was always charming but rude. He did his own thing and didn't care what people thought. I had never seen him get into a fight like he had with Harry. I wondered why he even cared in the first place.

We got to the door of his place, we were planning on coming here. I wanted to talk to Kairi. I felt bad for everything that happened. I understand how she felt, even if I didn't like who she told it to.

"I don't want to go." I said, looking down.

"It will be okay." Harry said, I looked up to him and pouted, and he grabbed my hand. "We just need to talk to them." he said.

"I. I don't to. I want our bubble." I said. Feeling something deep inside. Knowing that I was growing to learn the truth, the truth scared me more than ever.

"I know baby. But we can be here forever."

"I know." I said, looking down. Harry puts a strain of hair behind my ear and smiles down at me before kissing my nose.

"Now shall we go in?" he asked, and I groaned but nodded.

We walk in the house and it is quiet. I see Kairi sitting on the couch with headphones in and scrolling through instagram. I intertwine my hands with his. I look down the moment Kairi's attention is brought to us.

"Why. Why are you doing here?" Kairi asked.

"I live here." Harry said, but she wasn't talking about him.

"Yeah. I know." she said.

"Um." Harry said, clearing his throat. Then Ed walks into the room and I feel my heart drop before turning into Harry.

"Kairi. Who the hell are you-." Ed started but then looked at us.

"Baby. Come on." Harry whispered.

"Kensi." Kairi started. "I'm sorry." she said, and I looked up and tried to say something but Ed cut me off.

"Yeah." Ed nods

"I just. I couldn't. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I just don't see how I did. I know we're best friends but I don't have to tell you everything. I mean you didn't tell me about Harry." Kairi said, and I felt anger rise up in me.

"What. You don't see that lying to me doesn't hurt! Zayn cheated on you! You were pissed when I didn't tell you about Harry but we said things were fine. I thought you'd tell me." I spat, moving away from Harry. "I didn't you because It would change everything and it did. You're just a hypocrite. And you." I point at Ed. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. Stop acting like a damn child you are 18! You are the oldest here and you seem to be treating people like shit, while besides Kairi. But I did nothing wrong. I don't understand what I did to you!"

"Kensi." Harry tried, but I shoved him off.

"I do stupid things when I'm hurt! Alright?! I'm a fucking idiot I know." Ed said, looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"No. Why the fuck were you hurting?!" I shouted. "I did nothing to you." I said, walking up to him and pointing at his chest. "I did nothing to you!" I shouted, and moments later his hand was on my waist and pulling me towards him, his lips smashing onto mine.