Chapter Seven

"Thank you." I said, quitely. "I. I don't want to ditch you. So. Do you wanna watch a movie on the couch? With Harry, maybe Marcel?" I asked.

"I think I'll pass on the movie today." she said, and I looked down and nodded.

"Um. When Ed gets back. Can you talk to him? I think something is actually wrong." I said, and she nodded.

"Yeah. I'll talk to him." Kairi said.

"Okay. I'm gonna go hang out with Harry then. But if you ever need me. I am right here." I smiled.

"Okay." she smiled and I gave her a quick hug before running upstairs.

I got to Harry's room and knocked before going in.

"Yeah?" He asked, and I opened the door and closed it when I was on the other side. I looked down. "Come here." he said, and I looked up at him and nodded before walking over to him. I stood between his thighs and he smiled up at me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey." he smiled, his hands going to the back of my thighs. My hands go to his curls and lightly pull on the little strands and he smiles at me. "I've wanted this for so long." he said.

"Wanted what?" I asked.

"To hold you in my arms." he said, carrying me, scooping me up and cuddling into my chest. I giggle and look down at him.

"Did you just want to cuddle into my boobs?" I giggled, and he smirked, up at me before kissing my lips, his arms wrapping around me. He was uptop of me, and our lips moved together soppily.

"Let me make love to you." he whispered, kissing my jaw and I moaned.

"I'm. I'm a." I started.

"We don't have to," he said, looking down at me, but then I kissed his lips again and started pulling on his sweats.

While we were together. Kairi was downstairs waiting for Ed to get home. She sat on the couch and waited for him. Then he came in, and Kairi got up.

"Ed?" Kairi asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you okay?" Kairi said.

"I'm dandy. I shouldn't go upstairs, they're probably screwing." Ed said, sitting on the couch.

"I. Ed. Please be honest with me." Kairi asked.

"What?" Ed asked.

"Ed, please be honest with me." Kairi said.

"What." he said, looking away, his nerves splattering everywhere.

"Is something wrong?" she asked and he shook my head.

"No. Just lost a bet." he said, looking down.

"Please don't lie to me." Kairi said, emotion rising through her.

"What do you want to hear?" Ed blew up. "That I've always been in love with her? Now she is with my brother because I am a massive fuck up?!" he shouted.

"Is that true?" Kairi said, looking right at him.

"I don't fucking know. Does it matter anymore? She hates me. I said fucked up shit." Ed said.

"So do you love her. Don't you." she asked, Ed shook his head and looked down.

"I can't do anything now. She hates me." Ed sighed.

"I don't think she hates you. But. You hurt her." Kairi said.

"Yeah because I am an asshole. Again and again." Ed shook his head, and Kairi nodded. "I can't even be in her life. If she didn't want me to be, Harry wouldn't either."

"yeah." Kairi said, looking down.

"Can I go?" Ed asked.

"Go where?" Kairi asked.

"To my room alone." Ed said, looking down.

"I don't want to be alone." Kairi said, quitely.

"Are you good?" Ed asked, looking at his sister, who seemed upset. Kairi shook her head. "What's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong." she cried. "My best friend and my brother are dating. I'm gonna be the third wheel. Already am. You and Harry aren't going to be close and neither will me and Kensi. And Zayn he." she started, but tears fell out quickly.

"Zayn did what?" Ed asked, anger boiling up, and all she does is cry. "Kairi." Ed said, quitely. Coming forward to give her a hug. "I'm sorry about all of this. But we should talk to them. They should know." Kairi wrapped her arms around her brother and continued to cry. "And if Zayn did anything. I will kill him." Ed warned.

"He. he. another girl." Kairi sobbed.

"What." Ed barked. "I swear to god." Ed didn't care about anything else that was happening within him. He cared about how Kairi was torn apart. Ed went up to Harry's room and ripped open the door. Seeing me laying on Harry's chest, he shook his head. "Harry up. Zayn fucked with Kairi."

"What?" I asked, bringing the sheet up with me.

"What?" Harry asked, anger in his eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked, and Harry covered me more with the sheet.

"What the fuck did he do?" Harry asked.

"I don't care about our shit right now. We'll talk later but he cheated on her." Ed said, and I felt my eyes widened.

"And you didn't tell me?!" I barked.

"I." Kairi said, wiping her tears.

"Um. I'll be out in a sec." Harry said. Ed glared at the two before shutting the door.

"What the fuck." I said, getting up and grabbing my clothes.

"We'll figure it out." Harry said, looking to her before going to the door and opening it. "Let's go."

"What are you gonna do?" Kairi asked, as Harry and I made our way downstairs.

"Kick his ass." Ed muttered.

"Ed can answer that. Kens, stay here with Kairi okay? Watch over Marcel for us? It would be easier if mom and dad were in town." Harry said.

"I." Kairi started.

"Yeah." I nodded, the boys left and I turned to Kairi. "Why didn't you tell me."

"I didn't know." she said, looking down.

"Bullshit. Yes you did. But. I don't understand you told Ed but not me? He literally belittles me as a person, and you tell him instead of me?" I asked.

"I." Kairi started, looking down.

"Why dont trust me? Why Ed!" I said, anger raising up.

"I do trust you." Kairi said, and I shook my head.

"He hates me, why tell him?"

"He is my brother, and. We were talking. He. He doesn't hate you." Kairi said.

"I don't understand. I. I just want to go home." I said, running upstairs and grabbing my things before heading to the door. "Sorry for fucking up everything." I said, opening the door. "I'm sorry I ruined everything, now you can't trust me." I sighed.

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's he who was there and even though Ed has been an ass and screwed things up he's still my big brother and I just. I needed him. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Kairi tried, but I shook my head and left.