Chapter Nine

I do the wrong thing. Like I usually tend to do. I melted into his lips, his arms. Everything. For the last 10 years he finally felt complete when his lips were on mine. I didn't know what to do. It wasn't supposed to feel this way. But then Harry pushes Edward off of me. I cover my face with my hands and feel my heart ache in my chest.

"What the hell!" Harry growled.

"W-what?" I asked.

"You don't get do you?" Ed snapped, I looked at Kairi but she was silent. "I'm fucking in love with you."

"What?" I whispered, shaking my head.

"Ed." Harry said.

"What?! Why didn't you tell her Harry?" Ed said. I just stood in shock feeling my whole body shake like I went into some sort of shock.

"I don't. I." Harry said.

"You knew?" I whispered, feeling everything change. He decided to pursue me knowing Ed had those types of feelings for me?

"Because you wanted to, right? And if she knew how I felt. She wouldn't have chosen you." Ed said, and I looked down.

"That's not true." Harry said.

"It is Harry." Kairi said.

"No. She's my girlfriend." Harry said, before silence grew over us. I quickly sorted out my brain before talking.

"How could you?" I said, looking at Ed. "How could you be such an asshole? You can't just say you love someone. I've been in love with you since I was a little girl, but you never fucking cared about me. When I decided to move on. I went to someone who could return the same feelings. Not someone I'd want and they would never want me."

"What?" Harry growled, looking towards me, hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. But Ed. How you feel doesn't change anything. It's fake." I said.

"You fucking love him?" Harry said. "It so does change everything." he snapped.

"No it doesn't Harry. I want to be with you."

"I was your second choice. Now I'm nothing. We are done." Harry said, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"Wow. She wants you and you're gonna dump her?" Ed said, shaking his head.

"Harry. You didn't even like me till like a month ago. You never paid attention to me. Ed, you didn't do any better." I said, crossing my arms. "I was never anyone's first choice H." I whispered.

"Fuck. You don't have to be the first choice to matter." Ed said, coming forward.

"The first choice. Is the one you want the most. So yes it does." I said.

"So you literally wanted Ed." Harry snapped.

"Don't do that. You never really wanted me." I snapped. "If you could just dump me, clearly I meant nothing."

"I know. I know I fucked up, everything. I was. Am a total dick. But I'm saying the truth Kensi." Ed said, looking at me, intentally.

"That's not good enough. You've treated every girl like a piece of meat Ed." I shook my head. "You have no idea what love is." I said, looking away from Ed. Seeing hurt cross over his face. "Kairi can I talk to you alone?" I asked. Kairi nodded.

"Yes." Kairi said.

"I'm done with both of you. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have done this. We've all known each other forever. I shouldn't have let this happen." I said, before walking up to Kairi's room walking behind her.