Chapter Four

"Oh um." I said, scooching closer and sitting criss crossed.

"So can i?" he asked, and I nodded shyly. He smiled before leaning in to kiss me, his hand came to my cheek and his lips connected with mine. I felt my heart splatter in my chest and shiver run up my spine, as I kiss him back.

"Harry. We can't." I whispered.

"What the-." Kairi said, her eyes wide. I back away from Harry and bring my legs back to my chest.

"Oh no. Kairi." I said.

"Yeah oh no." Kairi said, looking at us with hurt in her eyes.

"I. I should go." Harry said. I get up and go to Kairi.

"Yeah Harry you should." she snapped.

"Please I didn't want to tell you about how I felt because it never works out and I didn't think this would happen."

"And then he is always so sweet and I started getting feelings and then he asked to kiss me. I'm sorry." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"Because he is your brother. I didn't think this would ever happen. That's why I always get so uncomfortable. I don't know how to react when both of the boys start saying things and doing things." I said.

"Do you like Ed too?" she asked, anger in her eyes.

"No. He is rude and doesn't have respect for women. I'm not one of his girls. I. I used to kind of like him because he would treat me differently, but I realized the truth. " I said.

"But you didn't tell me."

"They are your brothers."

"And you say I hide things?" she snides.

"You aren't telling me the truth either. I didn't tell anyone. No one knew how I felt but me." I said.

"Yeah and that's why I walk into my own room and find my bestfriend and my brother making out." she shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would become anything. They always act weird. I didn't know this would happen. I'm not really either of their types. I'm sorry. I won't do it again, okay?" I wipe my tears.

"No. I don't care that you like him. That's not why I am mad." she grumbled.

"Oh I thought. Kairi I'm sorry." I said, stepping forward.

"I'm upset you didn't tell me, Kensi."

"I didn't think I needed to." I said, quitely. "I didn't think anything would happen but if I thought something would happen I would tell you without a doubt."

"I just." She said, tears in her eyes.

"But you know I have no luck. That's why I didn't do anything. And I'm sorry. But. I will do it right now. Kairi. I like Harry. I think he is really kind and sweet. Handsome, generous and adorable. He just kissed me, and I wanted to." I huffed, she stayed quiet and then looked up to my eyes.

"Okay." she nods.

"And I'm sorry. Because it isn't right. But I do." I said, looking down.

"You can like whoever you want." she said.

"I really hope it actually works out, honestly. Boys don't really kiss me. And he did." I blushed.

"And I'm not stopping you." she said, and I nodded.

"Okay." I nodded, and then there was yelling from downstairs. "Woah." I shuttered.

"Oh no." Kairi said.

"Should we go?" I asked Kairi.

"Yeah, before someone gets hurt." she replied.