Chapter Two

"What!" I blushed.

"What? You have a cute butt." Harry smiled at me and I blushed, I looked down at my butt and stood the other way so they can't look at my butt.

"Harry you are nasty." Kairi shook her head.

"Ed was doing it too!" Harry pointed, and I looked down at the pot. I start making the mac and cheese and put the empty box of the mac and cheese over my butt and I feel as flushed as a tomato.

"Can you guys just stop." I whispered.

"Need help?" Ed said, coming closer to me and I shook my head.

"It would be better if you guys just left." Kairi snapped.

"Okay." Ed smiled, and I keep my gaze on the pot of food, and Kairi stands next to me as the boys stand by the door.

"They make me so uncomfortable." I whispered, but a little too loudly. Ed smirked and Harry's eyes glistened.

"We will leave." Ed said. "But I'll be back." he mumbled and I shivered, shaking my head.

"Oh I uh um uh." I started. I looked down to the mac and cheese and just stirred it.

"They left," she said, and I felt like I could breathe.

"If they could just stop trying to make me uncomfortable they would be fine." I mumbled. "Growing up Ed was always that way, but Harry was never like that. I just don't understand." I said.

"Hey!" I heard Marcel say, and I smiled at him.

"Hey Marcie!" I smiled at the little boy.

"Ugh I know. I don't know why they think they can just mess with girls-." Kairi started and turned to her little brother with a smile on her face.

"Why me." I mumbled.

"They have big fat crushes on you." Marcel snickered.

"Hey Marce." Kairi smiled.

"They don't Marce, there just being boys." I said.

"But I'm a boy and I'm not like that." Marcel said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah. Don't ever be like them Marcie." Kairi said.

"Well that's why you're my favorite!" I smiled.

"You're making mac and cheese?" Marcel said, quitely.

"Yeah you want some?" I smiled.

"Just a bowl?" he smiled.

"Of course!" I grinned. Kairi smiled at Marcel. Then Harry walks into the kitchen.

"Okay. But I have to go do my homework." Marcel said, quitely.

"I'll bring it to your room okay little man?" I said.

"Oh so Marce can be in here?" Harry said, playfully.

"You would?" Marcel looks up to me and I nod.

"Of course." I said, kissing his cheek and he blushes.

"Go away Harry." Kairi said, dismissively.

"Oh okay thank you Kensi." Marcel smiled.

"Okay Marcie. We will bring you your mac and cheese in a minute." Kairi said, and Marcel nods and walks out of the room.

"This is why Marcel is my favorite brother." Kairi said.

"Yes." I nodded, looking down on the noodles.

"Um right here." Harry grumbled.

"The only thing he wants is a bowl of mac." I dismissed.

"Exactly." Kairi said, glaring at her brother.

"Where is the strainer?" I asked.

"Under the sink." Harry said, and I nodded, and bends down to grab it.

"He can hang out if he isn't a perve." I said. Harry looked at my butt and Kairi shook her head.

"Yeah that's not happening." Kairi said. Then I stand up and go to the sink.

"Huh?" I asked.

"He was looking at your butt again!" Kairi grumbled like a child.

"Was not." Harry crossed his arms, and stuck out his tongue and I rolled my eyes.

"The mac is done. Kairi please bring the rest to your room and I will go give Marcel some." I said. "Just stop okay?" I whispered, walking next to Harry before running upstairs to Marcel's room.

"Oh hey!" Marcel said, cheerfully.

"Hey Marcie." I smiled. "Here is your mac." I said, setting down the noodles and looking at his homework. "Smart cookie you are." I said.

"Thank you." Marcel smiled up at her.

"No problem little dude. Enjoy!" I said, rubbing his back lightly and then saw Edward walking out of his room and I decided to ignore him and start to walk to Kairi's room.

"Hey Kensi." Ed said, walking in front of me.

"Oh hi." I said, quitely.

"I didn't mean to make you feel weird downstairs. I just don't know." he scratched his neck and I nodded.

"It's okay really. Now I'm gonna go." I said.

"Are you coming kensi?" Kairi asked.

"Yes." I said, shuffling through the hall. I open the door and shake my head. "Those boys."

"I know." Kairi rolled her eyes, stuffing her mouth with food.

"Sooo Zayn?" I asked, scooping up some mac.