Chapter Seventeen

Ed didn't call me after that. He had tried to text me a few times, but I didn't reply. I loved him. I really did and I was going to give him another chance. The weekend went on and I was enjoying time alone, thinking about everything. Monday, I had my first class. Harry walked in and my eyes scanned him. His eyes shot to me and he smiled, before walking over to me.
"Can I sit here?" he asked.
"Yeah you can." I smiled.
"We can still be friends?" he said, looking at me.
"Yeah." I said, looking down.
"I. I know Ed hates me. I know I messed up. But I'm sorry. I just. I wanted to be happy and clearly I don't know where that is. I'm sorry Kensi." Harry said, and I turned to him a small smile on my face.
"It's okay, friends." I smiled.
"Friends." he nodded, smiling back at me.
During my lunch hour, I was sitting at the lunch table with Kairi. We were talking about Taylor Swift and her new album, 'Lover'. Then I was interrupted with arms wrapping around me.
"Hi baby." I heard Ed, and I turned around.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Tonight you come over?" he asked.
"Yeah sure." I nodded.
"Okay good. Love you." he said, kissing my cheek.
"I love you too." I smiled at him, pecking his lips.
"I'd love to stay but my friend's and I are going out." He sighed.
"It's okay. Just don't ditch me again." I said, and he smiled and nodded before kissing my forehead and walking off. I sit back down and sigh.
"Girl." Kairi shook her head.
"What?" I asked.
"You know what you told me." she said, and I narrowed my gaze. "Don't let him play you." she said, and I rolled my eyes.
"He is not. He doesn't tell all the girls he loves them." I said.
"But Ed isn't the type in a relationship. He may love you, but that doesn't mean everything else will work out." Kairi said, and I sighed.
"I think it will." I said, and she nodded.
"Hey." I heard a voice and looked up to see Harry.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Wait, you two are speaking terms?" Kairi asked and I rolled my eyes.
"We always were." I said, and Harry smiled and sat down.
"Where's Ed?" Harry asked.
"Ditching Kensi again." Kairi said, and I shoved at her shoulder.
"He isn't." I said.
"I bet he has something going on." Harry smiled at me.
"Yeah hopefully." I whispered, before taking a sip of my water.