Chapter Nineteen*

"Yeah they do." I replied. "Wh-what do you feel?" I asked, and moments later he was leaning in and his lips were landing on mine, I felt a fire run through my body, and straight to my heart. I kiss him back, feeling everything unravel, his hand comes to my cheek as our lips move together. But then I pull back.
"Harry. I." I said, shocked.
"You?" Harry asked.
"I miss you." I whispered, saying my truth. I missed the way I felt when I kissed him. When I spoke to him. When we made love.
"I've missed you too." he said, stepping forward. "I want to keep kissing you. I. I don't want to ever stop." his eyes looking down into mine.
"We we can't. You hurt and this. This shouldn't have happened. I have a boyfriend." I said, moving away, not being a single word coming out of my mouth.
"I know. But why can't we. I know you want to. And. So do I." he said, and then he lightly squinted. "Have you slept with him?" he asked. I looked down and shook my head.
"No. I don't trust him like that." I said. "He is so reckless. But so are you." I said, shaking my head, and standing up. Harry follows me, and looks at me.
"I am?" he asked, looking down at me, and I walked closer to him.
"So am I." I whispered, and Harry's breath thickens as he looks down at me. "Harry this isn't right." I said.
"I'm okay with being wrong." he replied, and I stepped back.
"Yo-You can't use me again, Harry." I said, looking away.
"I'm not using you Kensi." he said, stepping closer to me. "You feel it. The pull just like I do. I just. I need you for some reason." Harry said.
"Harry." I whispered, looking to Ed's door.
"Kensi." he replied, taking my hand and pulling me close. My breath quickens and he leans down to my ear. "No one has to know."
"Harry. that's..." I started, but I'm cut off his lips pressing to mine again, and lightly kissed him back but then he pulled away.
"That what?" he asked.
"I don't want. I want real. I don't want to be a secret." I said.
"We can have that Kensi." he replied, his lips are glistening with saliva and all I want to do is kiss them again.
"Fuck it." I whispered, pushing him to the wall and kissing him. His arms wrapped around me and our lips continued to move together. His hands trailed down to my butt and brought my legs around his waist. He walked us to his room, our lips never disconnecting. He sets me down on the bed and starts kissing my jaw.
"I missed you so much." he whispered, trailing his lips down my neck. His hands go to my shirt and quickly pull it over my head. I didn't wear a bra today, and his eyes look down at them and he groans. "Fuck." he said, his lips trailing my chest and his hands coming to my breasts before his lips attached to my nipples.
"Harry." I whimpered, and he looked up to me and smirked. He sat up and took his shirt off before taking his fingers and pulling down my leggings and panties. He quickly stood up and pulled off the rest of his clothes before sitting in between my legs and kissing my lips again.
His fingers go down to my heat, his fingers trailing my folds before diving into me. My head falls back as his fingers move slowly in and out of me. He groaned again. "I need you now." he groaned, pulling my legs around him, and kissing my neck.
"Take me." I said, and he groaned before slipping into me. I felt my body quiver underneath him and grabbed on to his forearms. He started slowly thrusting into me, and I moaned out. His lips sloppily kissing mine as he moved hips against mine. "Harry." I moaned, my hands going to his hair pulling his head to mine, my fingers threading into his hair as he rocked me.
"Oh my god." he moaned. "You feel so good." his hands went to my hips and he started pounding into me. "God I love you Kensi." he moaned, his head going back. My hands went to his biceps and I brought him back to me, our lips moving together as we both hit our highs.