Chapter Twelve

The next three weeks, I ignored the Styles Family. In about a week the new school year would start back up. Kairi invited me for a movie night. I was thinking I should go. Confront the situation. I really needed to talk to Ed. Well, if he was still interested. If he was, that really does change everything. I know that I can't be so stupid like I was with Harry. Harry and I didn't really want each other, we wanted a relationship, we wanted to feel loved. But I loved Ed. I hated him and I loved him so much. Especially after his confession of love.

But right now in the Styles house. All the kids, accept Harry, were around the large island. The Styles parents and Gemma were out on a short vacation for Gemma's college. Ed was on his phone with a small smile on his face.

"Ed, what is wrong? Why are you acting like rainbows shoot out of your ass?" Gemma asked, staring at her younger brother.

"He loves Kensi that's why." Marcel said, moving a piece of his puzzle.

"Really?" Gemma gasped, Edward nodded and looked down. "Holy shit balls. You aren't kidding?" she asked.

"Is it really that hard to believe?" Ed asked, his voice deep.

"That you could love anyone but yourself? Yeah." Gemma said, looking at Marcel's puzzle.

"Wow. Thanks." Ed said, rolling his eyes.

"No seriously. He confessed his love for her, and begged too." Marcel said, looking at Ed with a short look. Marcel was known for telling the truth when people asked.

"I'm waiting to hear back from Kensi. But Chloe is coming for sure." Kairi said, and Ed's heart jumped at the mention of her.

"Who's Chloe?" Gemma asked.

"A friend from school." Kairi said.

"Oh?" Gemma said, cocking her head.

"Total whore." Ed said, stuffing his face with bread.

"She is not." Kairi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah she is." Ed said.

"Your opinion matters Ed?" Gemma snarked.

"I'm only after one woman now, okay? That's not me anymore." Edward said.

"Wow. Since when?" Gemma giggled.

"Since forever! He's always liked her!" Marcel confessed.

"Mom did you hear this?" Gemma laughed.

"What. No." Ed said.

"Hear what?" Anne said.

"Ed is in love with Kensi. But he messed it up." Gemma replied.

"That isn't the full story." Marcel shook his head.

"Like you know it." Gemma replied to Marcel.

"He was there Gemma." Kairi said, looking at her.

"I always knew you loved her." Anne said, coming over to the island.

"But she dated Harry. For like a day." Marcel said, looking at Anne.

"When was this?" Anne said, shocked. Marcel looked at Kairi and Ed.

"When you were out of town." Kairi replied.

"Tell me more." Gemma said, putting her chin on her hand.

"Did anything else happen? That I need to know about?" Anne asked, looking at her children.

"Well." Ed said, looking at Kairi.

"Shut up." Kairi groaned. Marcel nodded at this and put a puzzle piece down. "Marcel." Kairi warned.

"I heard everything." Marcel said, and then glared at Ed in disgust. "Everything Ed." Ed glares back at Marcel and shakes his head. "Oh Kensi!" Marcel mocked, quitely.

"What are you not telling me?" Gemma asked.

"Wait I thought Harry was with Kensi not-." Gemma shook her head in disgust. "That's gross, Marce."

"I'm so confused. Marce. What happened? They obviously aren't telling me the full story." Anne said, looking at her youngest.

"Marcel I swear." Ed warned.

"Kensi dated Harry because Harry was into her, and because Ed was too mean. Ed told Kensi he loved her and then I heard yelling. Kensi said stuff, she was yelling too. Then Harry left. Kensi stayed the night but then Ed ran her out in the morning and she started avoided us." Marcel said.

"What else?" Anne asked, her eyes wide.

"Harry was bragging to his friends about Kensi in bed? I heard through the walls. Something about won, and conquest?" Marcel said.

"Wait what?" Anne said, her mouth dropped and eyes wide.