Chapter twenty

Within the next couple of weeks. I felt a lot of different things. The biggest emotions were guilt, and annoyance. Mostly at my self. But, I know what I did was wrong. If Edward were to ever find out it would kill him. I didn't want to tell him. But I also didn't want to be with him. He has so many things and still has this whole mindset of his life is his own. I understand that. But as a couple we are supposed to be together in the world. Edward is always alone. I have to admit he was a great boyfriend. I knew he loved me. But love wasn't always enough, that didn't change who Edward was. He was a asshole. After awhile without sex, he got mean. He asked why we couldn't and I told him I wasn't ready. Which wasn't true. I just didn't want that with him. I may love him. But our love was not enough.

That doesn't mean he deserved what I did though. I cheated on him. I have strong feelings for someone else. I shouldn't have ever been with Edward. Growing I always had a crush on him, and always admired him. He was attractive and I always thought through the tough exterior was a soft interior. But there wasn't. He put on an act and when I was fully committed, he was an asshole again. I didn't know exactly what to do. I couldn't just break up with him. But I'm starting not to feel bad.

I know that sounds terrible. But. He dropped out of school. We had a big fight about it and he wound up leaving my house before we were supposed to do a meet the parents. But he flaked. The next day he told me he was sorry, he'd make it up to me, he'd get a good job. But that's when I found what he actually did for work! He is a damn drug dealer. We had another fight about that. He didn't say he was sorry after that. He just stopped caring. We aren't even in a real damn relationship anymore!

I was going over to his house to talk to him, and then catch up with Kairi. I've been avoiding Harry, he has texted me. He has tried to talk to me. But I've been shut down. I don't know how the fuck to talk to him. I don't know what the fuck to say. I don't know why I did what I did. But I did it.

It is sure as hell to me that I did it. I need to talk to him, especially with what has happened. I needed to talk to Kairi. As of right now, I'm staying on my cousin's softa because of what had happened. I don't know how I am gonna say it. I have no fucking idea.

But when I get up to Edward's room, to see his whole room, trashed. Two girls in his bed, naked. Him on the floor, naked, his head leaning over a table and some sort of white stuff going up his nose. I know that this won't be hard.

"Oh jesus." I shook my head, looking at the scene in front of me. This would've hurt a couple months ago. But I didn't really care. His head snaps up, his eyes bloodshot.

"Kensi." he gasped, and I laughed. I fucking laughed at this. These feelings of knowing that I had fucked up. I had chosen the wrong fucking guy. I scoff and put my hand up.

"It's fine." I nodded. "We're over." I shrugged, and his eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Kensi." he said again.

"No Ed." I shook my head, smiling. "Plus you aren't the only one who cheated." I smirked at him.

"What?" he said, standing up, his junk out. I scrunched up my face and looked up his.

"I fucked Harry. Now I'm pregnant." I said. "Fuck you." I snapped, before slamming the door and walking towards the stairs. But to my luck. Harry is standing there, his mouth wide and Kairi behind him, her face filled with worry.

"What the fuck." Harry said, his eyes scanning mine, his eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered, looking down.

"Harry." Kairi said, but he turned around and walked down the stairs.

"Harry." I said, trying to walk after him.

"Is this why you've been avoiding me? Because you're pregnant?" he asked, his eyes filled with worry.

"Yes but no."

"Why are you here?" he rushed.

"I was going to break up with Ed and talk to Kairi about how to tell you. I. I don't have anywhere to stay. My parents found out and kicked me out." I said.

"What the fuck." Harry repeated, before looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I. I just need a moment." he said, then going up the stairs quickly.

That could've gone better.