Chapter Thirteen

"I can't fucking believe him!" Ed said, his eyes going dark.
"I told you." Marcel shrugged. "He was talking on the phone about 'Kensi in bed' 'conquest' I think that is about it." he said, looking down.
"What the fuck." Ed growled.
"Uh oh." Marcel said, his eyes going shy as he looked down.
"Language." Anne warned.
"Marcel it's okay bud." Gemma said, rubbing his back.
"I can't fucking believe him. He used her. Kensi. Out of the people. Why the fuck would he use her!" Ed almosted shouted.
"Like you haven't used girls before." Kairi shook her head and then a door closed. I walked in, surprising Kairi. I told her I didn't know if I could come. I hadn't really seen her in a while and wanted to surprise her.
"I'm here!" I greeted, walking into the kitchen.
"Kensi!" Gemma and Kairi said at the same time. Ed's anger washed away when he saw her. He felt a real smile on his face.
"Keni!" Marcel cheered, and ran over to me.
"Hi Kensi." Ed said, and Marcel hugged me and I smiled at Ed then waved.
"Kensi it's so nice to see you again darling, how are you?" Anne said, walking over to her.
"I'm doing good." I smiled, and she brought me into a hug. "So what's up?" I asked, leaning against the counter.
"Nothing much, we were just talking." Kairi said.
"About you." Anne added.
"Mom." Ed shook his head.
"Oh um why?" I asked.
"Cause Ed loves you." Marcel said, and I blushed. Ed looks down smiling.
"He for sure does." Anne said. I decided this was the perfect moment to talk to him.
"Ed. Um. Can we talk?" I asked, quietly, looking over at Ed.
"Yeah." Ed smiled. We both walk to the patio door and I wait for him to catch up. I open it and we both walk out to the patio and we both sit down.
"So." I said.
"So." he replied.
"You still like...you know after like almost three weeks?" I asked.
"Do I still love you? Is that what you're asking?" Ed asked, and I looked down and nodded.
"Yes. Why wouldn't I?" Ed asked.
"I didn't know." I said, quitely. "What were you guys talking about?"
"Marcel wouldn't shut up about what happened when my parents were gone." Ed said, looking down.
"Oh." I said.
"I um. He also said something about Harry." Ed said, anger fueling in me.
"Oh?" I asked. "What."
"He said that he heard Harry talking to someone on the phone about you in bed and some conquest." Edward said, his face going into a straight line.
"What. he." I started, looking down confused. "He used me?" I said, shaking my head. "God that is ironic, I. I feel like such a mess up."
"No you're not." Ed disagreed.
"I should've waited." I said, looking down.
"Harry shouldn't have fucking used you." Ed said, and I looked up at him.
"You out of all people." he shook his head.
"Ed." I said. "I.I've been thinking about something. This whole thing with Harry hasn't changed that."
"What?" he asked.
"That. I love you. I've loved you since I was a little girl, Ed." I said, looking down and blushing. "I should've waited for you to realize the truth. But I wanted to feel love. I clearly went to the wrong place. I want you, but i. I want to talk slowly. Until we are both ready for more. We can do it however we want. I just don't want to force things anymore." I said.
"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear this. We can do whatever you like as long as I get to be with you." Ed said, and I nodded.
"Yeah okay." I replied.
"I'm so fucking sorry. About Harry. What he did angers me so much." Ed said.
"Yeah, but that's life. It's over now, I know not to trust so easily." I said, and Ed nods.
"Should we go back inside?" Ed asked, his hand lightly tracing my hand.
"Um..I wanted to." I said, looking down.
"To?" he asked.
"So you're okay with being like officially, but not doing everything." I said, looking down.
"Yes." Ed smiled.
"Now we can go inside." I said.
"Okay." Ed nods, as we get up and go to the door.
"Um." I mumbled.
"Yeah?" he asked, I turned around and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.
"Don't break okay?" I asked, he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head in my neck.
"Okay." he said, looking down at me and nodding. I kiss his cheeks before going in.